Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How to change E-tilt

Member Reputation: 39

Cool How to change E-tilt

Good day, i need to change a lot of e-tilts some times per each day. How is it possible to do? Now we do it via MML, mannualy one by one, but does anyone know how to run it for 100 cells in one time for exapmle? I have MML and CME only, no special software.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 271

Default Re: How to change E-tilt

Hello, if you do with MML, try to prepare an excel template with excel formulas

Quote Originally Posted by zaebolll View Post
    Hello, if you do with MML, try to prepare an excel template with excel formulas
    But can you share example of this command? As i can see in command - it is not related with NodeB, only with RET. But if i have for all sites RET20, RET21,RET22 (as i remember), how do devide it that for RET20 (cell 10001) shold be 4 degree and for RET20 (cell 20003) should be 2?

Member Reputation: 68

Mate,

You should be able to create a single file containing all the MML commands for your cells from Excel. Just get one of the MML commands a s text, write a concatenate in Excel for each cell you need to change the etilt, and then save the resulting column as a text file. In M2000 you a have an option to run a Batch MML.

I hope it helps. If not just reply and attach an excel file with the cells and tilts.

Yes, it is possible.

But when i run for some cells, i see notification "system busy". Will it change after some time ot not? Because as i can see - it doesn't change

Member Reputation: 68

As I remember the tool, you could save the log of excuted commands.
    If some of them didn't run in the first batch, create a second batch just for the ones with errors and run it again. Now the "system busy" error you should try to investigated first, maybe some of the boards are not working well, or the RET is not initialised.

Quote Originally Posted by pl_ev_7 View Post
    As I remember the tool, you could save the log of excuted commands.
    If some of them didn't run in the first batch, create a second batch just for the ones with errors and run it again. Now the "system busy" error you should try to investigated first, maybe some of the boards are not working well, or the RET is not initialised.
    No, if i make it one by one it works good, but if i change 3 cells together, system change only first, for the rest - system busy

Member Reputation: 271

Would like to help but i have not enough experince with Huawei on that issue, in NSN systems we also get sometimes system busy message but process continues after couple minutes.