Thanks Thanks:  11
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Agileto - 3G optimisation tool - FREE License

Member Reputation: 39

Default Re: Agileto - 3G optimisation tool - FREE License

Hi All,

Looks that this tool is having support for some important vendors like "E*******/ Huawei/ Nokia-Siemens /Alcatel-Lucent/ ZTE/".
    It is anyone who was testing with ZTE?

BR

Any ZTE experience with this tool?

Member Reputation: 37

Does this support PCHR?

Member Reputation: 48

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by chronix_ray View Post
    Does this support PCHR?
    I know (tested extensively) it supports GPEH traces (E///). As far as HW copied a lot from E/// I suppose it should be able to manage PCHR, too. On the automatic Agileto neighboring process based on the Call Traces (module 4.2) there have been added recently supplementary options (in top of the traffic/flux weight) like:
    -> Keep always the neighbors co-site declarations;
    -> Keep always the neighbors declaration with the inter-cell distance less then a certain imposed threshold;
    -> Don't add/keep the neighbors with the inter-cell distance greater then a certain imposed threshold.

Hi mihail,

you are a very valuable member of this comunity.
    seams that u did a lot of extensive testing and u have a lot of experience with Agileto.
    Any question that I will have I will send to u.

Member Reputation: 17

Hi All,

Can this tool can help to display neighbors relation like InterFreq, IntraFreq and InteRAT? thanks

Member Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by aniskywalker117 View Post
    Hi All,

Can this tool can help to display neighbors relation like InterFreq, IntraFreq and InteRAT? thanks
    Hi aniskywalker117,

Yes, Agileto may display in both MapInfo and Google Earth all kind of neighbors relationships (3G-3G IntraFreq/InterFreq + 3G-2G InterRAT) by using the modules 3.1/3.2/3.3. More than that, it may be used to optimize the currently 3G-3G/3G-2G/2G-2G neighbors declarations based on the modules 4.1 (Drive Tests) or 4.2 (Call Traces). For more details you may read the help file coming together with the free to download version "Agileto GOLD EDITION" which is well documented for these topics. Alternatively send me more details regarding your problem/network and I may help you on this topic...

Junior Member Reputation: 10

There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it.