Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: WiMAX drive testing using Nemo Outdoor and DRT 4301A+

Member Reputation: 48

Default WiMAX drive testing using Nemo Outdoor and DRT 4301A+

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience with drive testing using Nemo Outdoor and the DRT 4301A+ scanner?

We have setup the scanner and a WiMAX dongle and have found issues with testing the devices when in close proximity to each other (3-4m horizontal separation)

When the scanner is setup on its own the device works OK, but when the dongle is placed in close proximity the readings from the scanner are all messed up.

I realise this is something that could be related to the WiMAX dongle's transmitters overloading the front end of the scanner's receivers but I cannot be 100% sure.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Regards,

Pedro

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 48

Default Re: WiMAX drive testing using Nemo Outdoor and DRT 4301A+

Quote Originally Posted by pedropumpalot View Post
    Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience with drive testing using Nemo Outdoor and the DRT 4301A+ scanner?

We have setup the scanner and a WiMAX dongle and have found issues with testing the devices when in close proximity to each other (3-4m horizontal separation)

When the scanner is setup on its own the device works OK, but when the dongle is placed in close proximity the readings from the scanner are all messed up.

I realise this is something that could be related to the WiMAX dongle's transmitters overloading the front end of the scanner's receivers but I cannot be 100% sure.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Regards,

Pedro
    Anyone any ideas?