Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Generic Macro for Automatic Config Parameters Audit (GSM, LTE, UMTS...)

Member Reputation: 199

Smile Generic Macro for Automatic Config Parameters Audit (GSM, LTE, UMTS...)

Hi Friends,

Follows an interesting tutorial, about a task every telecom consultant must do: Configuration Parameters Audit. (Or consistency check for any vendor)
    telecomHall - Hunter

One of the most important tasks for an efficient control of a cellular network is to ensure that all of its Configuration Parameters (GSM, UMTS, LTE ...) are properly adjusted.
    Any parameter, incorrectly configured can cause real damage to the Performance, and therefore to Customer Satisfaction. And the time it takes to find such a problem is unnecessary - since the problem could be easily and quickly found by an efficient and automatic algorithm.

The causes for parameters misconfigured are several, such as an initial database with errors, changes of elements (eg TRX), applications Patch in BSCs / RNCs - which can take several parameters to a default value - different from the ideal, cases where the optimization parameters are 'forgotten' after some tests, etc..

To worse this scenario, a network has a huge amount of parameters for different situations (Access, Handover, Power, etc. ...). And this task becomes extremely difficult to do manually and or by sampling.

As this task is essential, we can use an Application that does all these treatments quickly and automatically to us.

BR,
    Leo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 67

Default Re: Generic Macro for Automatic Config Parameters Audit (GSM, LTE, UMTS...)

To be frank, to subscript ur website need $100? i think its too expensive.

Member Reputation: 199

Default Re: Generic Macro for Automatic Config Parameters Audit (GSM, LTE, UMTS...)

Quote Originally Posted by soodlhor View Post
    To be frank, to subscript ur website need $100? i think its too expensive.
    Thanks soodlhor,

Only:

1) You do not need to 'subscribe' to use the site. Even for this tool - send me the key, i'll send a free license and ready for you use on your network.

2) This is not a subscription, it is a donation (one time only), and donators* receives an incredible suite every time i post a new tool (codes, samples, and more) - I will not talk about it here, download the presentation, or follow the tutorials and you'll see ...

http://www.telecomhall.com/SharedFil...eid=16&mid=145

3) * Last : The project has more than 900 donators who practice and learn what it would take years for they to have something like that. While you do not participate ...

4) Finally, you're welcome to join, but if you don't want, that's ok, really.

Anyway that's it, thanks for your reply.