Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Atoll LTE parameter RSRP

Member Reputation: 23

Default Atoll LTE parameter RSRP

Hello experts...

IN Atoll LTE module, in the predictions - EFFECTIVE SIGNAL ANALYSIS, we have two predictions by the name of
    1) Best RSRP(RS-EPRE) signal level DL &
    2) Best Reference signal level DL.

What is the difference between these two? And if RSRP KPI is to be analysed, which prediction should be considered?

Thanks in advance! Rep n thnx assured!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1142

Default Re: Atoll LTE parameter RSRP

Quote Originally Posted by s.sunilpal123 View Post
    Hello experts...

IN Atoll LTE module, in the predictions - EFFECTIVE SIGNAL ANALYSIS, we have two predictions by the name of

What is the difference between these two? And if RSRP KPI is to be analysed, which prediction should be considered?

thanks for ur question, hope this will help u:

: The RSRP in (dBm), average Reference Signal Received Power per Subcarrier, at the user location in the down-link. this is the power per 1 resource element i.e. the power per the smallest resource unit allocated to the user after RECEPTION not at the cell!

AND for Best Reference signal level DL, this is the best power (RS power) received from the best server..i.e. the strongest RS level (intuitively from the best serving cell)

regarding the KPI, sorry friend...no idea

regards
    With any new experience, people try to find the edges and sneak back to the center where it’s comfortable.

Member Reputation: 68

Default Re: Atoll LTE parameter RSRP

Hi,

As our friend already answered you, which value is measuring what, I'll just add that for RSRP evaluation you'll need to use Effective Signal Analysis (DL)->Best RSRP (RS EPRE) Level (DL) (dBm)

I hope it helps. Anyway take care as the difference between Best Reference signal and Best RSRP(RS-EPRE) signal level DL is quite big, and constant depending of the bandwidth you are using (ie 20dB for 10MHz band)

Quote Originally Posted by s.sunilpal123 View Post
    Hello experts...