Thanks Thanks:  3
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: cigale view (interface Abis)

Senior Member Reputation: 446

Default cigale view (interface Abis)

Cigale GSM

A whole new vision of the GSM network

Reduce call drop rate, detect congestion and increase trafic, eliminate useless handover, localise where drive test are needed, etc.
    Just do it with Cigale GSM! Totally equipment independent, Cigale GSM provides the operation, optimisation, deployment, maintenance, management team all the required information (statistic to call and procedure measurement) for a fast, complete and multi-level network operation.

How is Cigale tool different?

Not a protocol analyser or a simple counting machine; What makes Cigale unique is its state-of-the-art engine process which enables you, not only to count messages, but to count them taking into account what happened before and what will happen in the future. State means that situations but also transitions are defined and processed.
    Cigale provides highly focused statistics that, thanks to our long operator experience, are extremely customer oriented. Ping pong handovers are easily detected, efficiency rate of the cell is calculated per cause, per situation.

KPIs & CDRs

Cigale GSM provides KPIs: - Per domains, - Ready to use, - Associated to key issues of operator business, - Automatic reporting functions, Plus CDR - for “in just two clicks” in depth analysis In CDR you get - start/end time stamping, - IMSI / IMEI / (P)TMSI, - localisation (cell, BSC, LAC), - ringing and comm. duration, - phone number…
    In just one or two clicks troubleshooting has never been so easy.

Cigale GSM benefits & Cigale ISUP functionality

The ready-to-use Cigale GSM application is designed for an in-depth monitoring of QoS. It integrates a very large operator experience.
    One tool for radio (BSS) and network (NSS) with high processing capacity, speedy installation and implementation over the whole network.
    A solution which is both service and constructor independent for an innovative operator-based approach (statistics, reports, analysis).
    Cigale is a cost effective solution for a short time ROI.
    Cigale ISUP is a top-down troubleshooting tool for better handling of interconnections between fixed and mobile networks. It produces call data records and statistics about traffic (setup efficiency, releases causes, CIC use, etc.) and offers advanced filtering facilities to ease traffic analysis.
    Last edited by mbo; 2009-03-10 at 06:19 AM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by mboti View Post
    Cigale GSM

A whole new vision of the GSM network

Reduce call drop rate, detect congestion and increase trafic, eliminate useless handover, localise where drive test are needed, etc.
    Just do it with Cigale GSM! Totally equipment independent, Cigale GSM provides the operation, optimisation, deployment, maintenance, management team all the required information (statistic to call and procedure measurement) for a fast, complete and multi-level network operation.

How is Cigale tool different?

Not a protocol analyser or a simple counting machine; What makes Cigale unique is its state-of-the-art engine process which enables you, not only to count messages, but to count them taking into account what happened before and what will happen in the future. State means that situations but also transitions are defined and processed.
    Cigale provides highly focused statistics that, thanks to our long operator experience, are extremely customer oriented. Ping pong handovers are easily detected, efficiency rate of the cell is calculated per cause, per situation.

KPIs & CDRs

Cigale GSM provides KPIs: - Per domains, - Ready to use, - Associated to key issues of operator business, - Automatic reporting functions, Plus CDR - for “in just two clicks” in depth analysis In CDR you get - start/end time stamping, - IMSI / IMEI / (P)TMSI, - localisation (cell, BSC, LAC), - ringing and comm. duration, - phone number…
    In just one or two clicks troubleshooting has never been so easy.

Cigale GSM benefits & Cigale ISUP functionality

The ready-to-use Cigale GSM application is designed for an in-depth monitoring of QoS. It integrates a very large operator experience.
    One tool for radio (BSS) and network (NSS) with high processing capacity, speedy installation and implementation over the whole network.
    A solution which is both service and constructor independent for an innovative operator-based approach (statistics, reports, analysis).
    Cigale is a cost effective solution for a short time ROI.
    Cigale ISUP is a top-down troubleshooting tool for better handling of interconnections between fixed and mobile networks. It produces call data records and statistics about traffic (setup efficiency, releases causes, CIC use, etc.) and offers advanced filtering facilities to ease traffic analysis.
    hi friend
    Thank you so much for sharing ,i want to know if this tool can read logfile from K12.

Senior Member Reputation: 446

i believe it's impossible. Sorry.
    BR
    only solution, you create macro for to convert rf5 for cigale
    Best Regards,
    MBO
    Default pass: mbo

VIP Member Reputation: 571

Quote Originally Posted by mboti View Post
    i believe it's impossible. Sorry.
    BR
    only solution, you create macro for to convert rf5 for cigale
    hi mboti
    I think we can convert rf5 to text file with K12 software in order to use cigale
    and what about A interface .
    Bye

nelson_01

what is the data format supported. And while launching the application i m getting error message. " Language DLL VBFRDR.dll could not be found"

VIP Member Reputation: 571

Lightbulb don't worry Life is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by nelson_01 View Post
    what is the data format supported. And while launching the application i m getting error message. " Language DLL VBFRDR.dll could not be found"
    install it before !
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. Thanks slavicp, hakimgsm thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 31

Hi Hassen,
    I have test it but it seem not working, it's load the tool but after nothing.

I have some new versions of this tool I'll post them and enjoy to crack them
    Thanks

Member Reputation: 119

Default Re: cigale view (interface Abis)

Sorry, I didn't see any attachement or link for downloading this tool (cigal) !!