Thanks Thanks:  7
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Aexio Xeus Pro 2013 with Huawei RAN 14 Call Trace , E******* LTE & ZTE CTS Analysis

Moderator Reputation: 116 keanchan's Avatar

Default Re: Aexio Xeus Pro 2012 with Huawei CHR & E******* GPEH Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by TEMS View Post
    hi keanchan,
    for the process i have to choose Huawei Single RAN (GSM &WCDMA) EXP CFGMML Log - 6900 and not get any error also

and one think i just see 1 feather that name Import Statistics file

can you explained and give us for template?

thanks for feedback
    Hi,
    Would you be able to share some sample file for troubleshooting? You can send it to my email direction or support@aexio.com

Regarding the Statistics, there is sample in the C:\Program Files\Aexio\Xeus\Samples. Please refer to the Aexio Xeus Quick Guide at the Program Shortcut on how to use the statistics feature.
    Cheers,
    Kean Chan

VIP Member Reputation: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by keanchan View Post
    Hi,
    Would you be able to share some sample file for troubleshooting? You can send it to my email direction or support@aexio.com

Regarding the Statistics, there is sample in the C:\Program Files\Aexio\Xeus\Samples. Please refer to the Aexio Xeus Quick Guide at the Program Shortcut on how to use the statistics feature.
    Dear keanchan,
    Now everything ok include KPI statistics also, this problem from my mistake

Now we can show neighbors on GE,

thanks for you support
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (70.0 KB, 448 views)
    Last edited by TEMS; 2011-08-14 at 10:32 AM
    We can share knowledge to all guy join with Wire Free Alliance.

Many Thank,

Best regards,

TEMS_Engineer

Senior Member Reputation: 803

Quote Originally Posted by keanchan View Post

I would like to introduce you the all new Xeus Pro 2012. Some powerful new features include.
    - New Huawei™ CHR Log file Import & Analysis capabilities
    - New GeoAnalysis feature to generate various plotting scenarios based on estimated geo-location of events
    - Advance Cell Utilization Statistics
    - Packet data Throughput analysis

New GeoAnalysis Feature

Xeus Pro 2012 now comes with a Powerful GeoAnalysis feature to generate various plotting scenarios based on estimated geographical location of events. This gives engineers the power to visualize abnormal events, ultimately saving their time as there is minimum need for drivetest.

New CHR Module

Xeus Pro 2012 has a new module! With "CHR Traffic Recording Measurement Module" engineers can now perform advance analysis for Huawei's RNC CHR data. This includes analysis for Blocked Calls, Dropped Calls, Cell Analysis, Neighbor Optimization, Pilot Polution & Phone Profiling.

Other New Features
    • Supports new network dump files from Alcatel 2G, Nortel 3G and newer version of Nokia™ RNC, Huawei™ BSC and Huawei™ RNC
    • Full support for new Google™ Earth Plugin that allows embedded window viewing within Xeus.
    • Extra data support for LTE networks.
    • support for Bing™ Map feature from MapInfo™

Visit www.getxeus.com to get your own full featured 30 day trial license or to learn more about the new features!!

Cheers,
    Kean Chan

Genex
    Nastar
    Visualization
    Actix
    Nemo
    Ascom
    Dear Kean Chan,
    I need your support regarding followings in your software:
    1. Is it possible to have daily KPI statistics for several hours during a day?
    2. Also I like to use "Delta Plot Theme" to compare the statistics for two different days, but I think the results that shown on the map is not correct! May you please help am I right that there is a bug for it or there is another reason!?

Also may you please advise how I can get a dongle or unlimited license for this software? Details for price and how to pay!?

Quote Originally Posted by rfoptman View Post
    Dear Kean Chan,
    I need your support regarding followings in your software:
    1. Is it possible to have daily KPI statistics for several hours during a day?
    2. Also I like to use "Delta Plot Theme" to compare the statistics for two different days, but I think the results that shown on the map is not correct! May you please help am I right that there is a bug for it or there is another reason!?

Also may you please advise how I can get a dongle or unlimited license for this software? Details for price and how to pay!?
    Hi,
    Currently Xeus only support daily statistics and not hourly. You can however, create "Busy Hour statistics" as separate table. As for the Delta plot problem, can you send your issue with snapshot and sample data to support@aexio.com?

For purchasing Xeus, you can contact info@aexio.com or me at kean.chan@aexio.com directly.
    Cheers,
    Kean Chan

Member Reputation: 81

Kean Chan

I downloaded xeus pro 2012 but when I load the E******* xml bulk WCDMA, At the end it send me the following error..

The directory is not empty, Import abort.

Why the error, and how it can be fix

Quote Originally Posted by RFDude_PMA View Post
    Kean Chan

I downloaded xeus pro 2012 but when I load the E******* xml bulk WCDMA, At the end it send me the following error..

The directory is not empty, Import abort.

Why the error, and how it can be fix
    Hi RFDude,
    Can you send a sample file to support@aexio.com for troubleshooting?
    Cheers,
    Kean Chan

Dear Kean Chan

The xml file is 116Mb.. but it also happen with GPEH files.. It is a real party pooper that the software for a trial have a limit, you can't see the true power of the tool in real life.
    The documentation do not include errors guide for troubleshooting that can help with the diagnostics.
    The error label indicates that you need to provide the application with a new directory but when you do so, the same error. I try several times, then shut the pc off. when I turn it on, then it loaded the xml, but when I try with GPEH file the same error shows up.
    Can you tell me what is the trigger for that message? the files are big for me to send.

Dear Kean Chan

The xml file is 116Mb.. but it also happen with GPEH files.. It is a real party pooper that the software for a trial have a limit, you can't see the true power of the tool in real life.
    The documentation do not include errors guide for troubleshooting that can help with the diagnostics.
    The error label indicates that you need to provide the application with a new directory but when you do so, the same error. I try several times, then shut the pc off. when I turn it on, then it loaded the xml, but when I try with GPEH file the same error shows up.
    Can you tell me what is the trigger for that message? the files are big for me to send.
    Hi RFDude,
    Currently the trial version only has the following limits
    1. GPEH - Up to 1 hours log per import
    2. CHR and Megamon - Up to 100 logs per import

These limits were recently introduced after we learnt that the Xeus Pro Trial which is being ****ed. In most cases, the Pro Trial shall allow the user to see the full functionality of the tools. However, if necessary, we can arrange a Trial Dongle with full commercial version of Xeus also.

As for your problem, I believe you have sent a direct email tot he support. We will try our best to resolve the problem from there.

Thank you.
    Cheers,
    Kean Chan

Thanks Dear Kean Chan.

I am following the steps you mention.

Thanks Dear Kean Chan.

I am following the steps you mention.
    Your are welcome. Please let me know if the steps work.
    Cheers,
    Kean Chan