Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Nemo Outdoor 6.0 Released

Member Reputation: 30

Default Nemo Outdoor 6.0 Released

Nemo Outdoor 6.0 is released with support for Nemo Invex 4G chassis-based benchmarking solution. Nemo Invex® system combines powerful intuitive software and scalable military grade hardware design to create superior drive-test systems for wireless networks. Combined with Nemo Invex, Nemo Outdoor allows ten simultaneous voice measurements and up to ten concurrent data measurements to be performed simultaneously. In addition, it is possible to perform up to 20 concurrent voice quality measurements.

Nemo Outdoor 6.0 also introduces support for iDEN, a mobile telecommunications technology, developed by ********, which provides its users the benefits of a trunked radio and a cellular telephone. The first supported iDEN device is i886 from ********. The latest release of Nemo Outdoor also includes support for EVDO pilot pollution detection, iPERF data testing improvements, and several new measurement options for the Nemo FSR1 scanner.

Furthermore, support for several new measurement devices is introduced in the Nemo Outdoor 6.0 release, including Sierra Wireless 313U and 320U LTE USB modems, Nokia E7 HSPA mobile, and Pantech UM175 EVDO USB modem.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 158

Default Re: Nemo Outdoor 6.0 Released

My friend NO actual version is 7.1.
    Your a litlle late.

Member Reputation: 142

you must be from the future to have 7.1

Member Reputation: 158

Im sorry you are rigth i was confused whit 5.6 and 5.7.11. Sorry again.

VIP Member Reputation: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
    Nemo Outdoor 6.0 is released with support for Nemo Invex 4G chassis-based benchmarking solution. Nemo Invex® system combines powerful intuitive software and scalable military grade hardware design to create superior drive-test systems for wireless networks. Combined with Nemo Invex, Nemo Outdoor allows ten simultaneous voice measurements and up to ten concurrent data measurements to be performed simultaneously. In addition, it is possible to perform up to 20 concurrent voice quality measurements.

Nemo Outdoor 6.0 also introduces support for iDEN, a mobile telecommunications technology, developed by ********, which provides its users the benefits of a trunked radio and a cellular telephone. The first supported iDEN device is i886 from ********. The latest release of Nemo Outdoor also includes support for EVDO pilot pollution detection, iPERF data testing improvements, and several new measurement options for the Nemo FSR1 scanner.

Furthermore, support for several new measurement devices is introduced in the Nemo Outdoor 6.0 release, including Sierra Wireless 313U and 320U LTE USB modems, Nokia E7 HSPA mobile, and Pantech UM175 EVDO USB modem.
    if someone had file installation please share
    We can share knowledge to all guy join with Wire Free Alliance.

Many Thank,

Best regards,

TEMS_Engineer

Member Reputation: 39

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    you must be from the future to have 7.1
    Share download link of Latest version NO !

Member Reputation: 60

Thanks and regards.
    Last edited by fernguillermo; 2011-09-08 at 03:17 PM

Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernguillermo View Post
    I got the setup file for Nemo Outdoor 6. I'll upload it if someone needs it. (With user manuals, release notes, drivers)
    okie, welcome the full installer (including manuals, driver...) from you
    kamy

Member Reputation: 30

Please upload the installer with manual and release note for us to download. many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fernguillermo View Post
    I got the setup file for Nemo Outdoor 6. I'll upload it if someone needs it. (With user manuals, release notes, drivers)

Member Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
    Please upload the installer with manual and release note for us to download. many thanks

Please check it here. Thanks!
    Last edited by fernguillermo; 2011-09-08 at 01:54 PM