Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: UMTS test transmitter for indoor planning

Junior Member Reputation: 11

Post UMTS test transmitter for indoor planning

does somebody know an handy(means protable) umts test transmitter, like Rhode&Schwarz TS-TX9 for GSM 900, GSM-R, GSM-E or TS-TX18 for GSM 1800? For indoor planning I'm looking for such a transmitter. What I want to do is, measure the coverage in buildings by an handy, e.g. with the nokia field test. in areas where I have no coverage, I would place that little transmitter with 3dBm CPICH power, and I would measure the coverage. somethimes this architects have installed to much concret walls or metalls. It woud be nice to have some transmitter. If somebody knows such a transmitter, let me know or if you use other methods, are also welcome. Just guess the attenuation of the walls or sealings is not exactly enough for me purpose. thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 269

Default Re: UMTS test transmitter for indoor planning

Andrew have a transmitter called iSend as part of their invex3G kit. See attached brochure. commscope.com

This is a rebadged transmitter from a company called DRTi see drti.com

Or if you want something cheaper there is a chinese company called Dragontech who do a WCDMA test transmitter. Web site is inbuildingprojects.com
    Attached Files Attached Files

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: UMTS test transmitter for indoor planning

Dear Sir
    You can find the most cost affordable UMTS test transmitter while the best in accuracy in www.consultix-egypt.com
    Consultix has multi-band CW transmitters and receivers as well