Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: UL Load Factor (%)

Member Reputation: 39

Default Re: UL Load Factor (%)

Today, i've get information that -112dBm this is NodB sensetivity.

Member Reputation: 172

Quote Originally Posted by _lisi4king View Post
    Today i've checked your responce and i it is for me

2) And the second quastion is about VS.RAC.DL.EqvUserNum. I did not find it in M2000. May be it appeared in RAN 12?

Until RAN12 it is called VS.RAC.DL.TotalTrfFactor.

BR
    Last edited by agenov; 2011-06-21 at 02:57 AM

Quote Originally Posted by agenov View Post
    Before RAN12 it is called VS.RAC.DL.TotalTrfFactor.

BR
    Thanks, i've found it,but i need UL . Another step will be to campare 2 methods of calculating of % UL Load Factor , and compare it.

I don't like method with User number, because we play with MaxEqvUserNumber - it helps to reduse power congestion on some high loaded cell. But on another hand if i will increase MaxEqvUserNumber - UL load Factor will decrease....looks strange.

For example current ULEqvUserNum - 40, Max 80 %UL load Factor - 50%. But if i set Max to 120 - %UL load factor will be 33%?

If i will use RTWP, it will be more usefull, because RTWP will show real load on cell.

Thanks, i've found it,but i need UL . Another step will be to campare 2 methods of calculating of % UL Load Factor , and compare it.

I don't like method with User number, because we play with MaxEqvUserNumber - it helps to reduse power congestion on some high loaded cell. But on another hand if i will increase MaxEqvUserNumber - UL load Factor will decrease....looks strange.

For example current ULEqvUserNum - 40, Max 80 %UL load Factor - 50%. But if i set Max to 120 - %UL load factor will be 33%?

If i will use RTWP, it will be more usefull, because RTWP will show real load on cell.

Ok just change DL to UL in the counter name and you got it. Also if you want it so much you can change how your CAC algorithm to work and use based on RTWP i.e this is CAC algorithm type 2.

BR
    Last edited by agenov; 2011-06-21 at 03:10 AM

Ok just change DL to UL in the counter name and you got it. Also if you want it so much you can change how your CAC algorithm to work and use based on RTWP i.e this is CAC algorithm type 2.

BR
    I need not to change algorithm type. I need to calculate %UL load factor for all cell inside one cluster.

This is interesting. Based on what/how you do calculation of how many ENUs you need to add in order to avoid congestion, please share some info if you have experience

br

This is interesting. Based on what/how you do calculation of how many ENUs you need to add in order to avoid congestion, please share some info if you have experience

br
    On our network we have some cells, which cover hostels. It means that in one place we have more than 100 users in BH and of course high PS RAB Failure due power congestion. We already have done everything what we can - we have added second carrier (we can not add more than 2 ), we increased tilt (to avoid extra users), but congestion still exists.

But, when we have changed ULEqvUserNum from 80 (default Huawei value) to 120 -140 - congestion becames near 0. Of cause we can guess, that if we increase ULEqvUserNum we loose something else. But I don't know exactly -what. And on another hand we can increase user perception and KPI's.

On our network we have some cells, which cover hostels. It means that in one place we have more than 100 users in BH and of course high PS RAB Failure due power congestion. We already have done everything what we can - we have added second carrier (we can not add more than 2 ), we increased tilt (to avoid extra users), but congestion still exists.

But, when we have changed ULEqvUserNum from 80 (default Huawei value) to 120 -140 - congestion becames near 0. Of cause we can guess, that if we increase ULEqvUserNum we loose something else. But I don't know exactly -what. And on another hand we can increase user perception and KPI's.

I did the same. the question is what the relation between ENU and RTWP is? do u have some info?

I did the same. the question is what the relation between ENU and RTWP is? do u have some info?
    I don't think, that they have direct relation (ENU and RTWP). I mean, that you have only 3 algorithm types. 2 of them based on RTWP and TCP. 1 - based on ENU. As i understand Huawei has his own experience, how many ENU corresponds to each service. In accordance with algorithm - Eqvuser (total)+Eqvuser (new) should be less than MaxULEqvUserNum.....otherwise admission will be rejected.
    Last edited by _lisi4king; 2011-06-21 at 01:23 PM

Today, i've finished calculation for all cells inside one cluster with granularity -30 min (i use formula with RTWP and Back_noice). Result looks good. Values from 0 to 93%. But one problem, some of them has negative value. It means that RTWP lower than Back_noise. Is this normal? What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images