Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Performance Management

Junior Member Reputation: 11

Default Re: Performance Management

Member Reputation: 247

What is the difference between Traffica and SIMON? Anyone? Does this two tools can do the same things like UE monitoring by product (HTC, Samsung, Nokia, etc).

Member Reputation: 142

Thumbs up Re: Performance Management

one of the most powerful and flexible post processing tools (3rd party) is SAP business object
    can be mediated to any vendor , actually SAP is a huge company in world of IT and its software business object intelligence is used in wide sectors not only telecom

Member Reputation: 154

Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
    What is the difference between Traffica and SIMON? Anyone? Does this two tools can do the same things like UE monitoring by product (HTC, Samsung, Nokia, etc).
    Hello HarryPotter,

I'll talk about Traffica because this is the one which I have read about.

Traffica is a tool that collects messages from probes plugged on network entities. Since it is NSN then their MSS and MGW can transfer data to Traffica without need to probes.

Having this enormous capability you can look into each type of message that run on signalling links, in big networks you need to have a special STP element for looking into messages.

Now back to your question, can it trace handsets. This is one of many things Traffica can do, you can use this feature to determine handsets distribution in your network.

To give a global view of Traffica, it can network global KPIs derived from signalling and displays them in one chart. So beyond locating fault points in the network it looks into the reason for this fault especially when it is related to Quality of Experience.

Traffica has its own scripting language which gives the operator a greater flexibility in developing reports according to needed requirements.

In brief the operator who looks to make his network a service oriented network, should look to buy Traffica (NSN should pay me for this ad ). Nevermind giving honest opinion to colleagues is more important.

I promised previously to post more info about Traffica, but I am a little bit busy these days like most of us, but I think I shoud start soon.

Regards,

Member Reputation: 44

Hi Jimjim,

Can you tell wat is the approx price of this softwares.....

Thanks and Regards,
    Copier

Member Reputation: 154

Dear,

Traffica is in the range of 1 to 1.5 million us Dollar.

(Very cheap )

Regards,