Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How to make use of db.dat to run moshell in offline mode or sql mode?

Junior Member Reputation: 11

Default How to make use of db.dat to run moshell in offline mode or sql mode?

hi.
    The SQL mode allows to run an offline moshell session against the configuration database of a node (db.dat or zipped CV).
    1.But I do not know how to make use of db.dat to run moshell in offline or sql mode? and Is db.dat only used to run moshell in sql mode?
    2.Cv file folder is a unzip folder in D:/configuration/cv/. how can I get the zipped cv file?

3.about offline moshell

Except logfiles and dcg logfiles. Modump can be used to run moshell in offline mode to read the node configuration . And How can I get the node Modump?

thanks for your help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 332

Default Re: How to make use of db.dat to run moshell in offline mode or sql mode?

as i see at moshell

<MO-dump> : the MO dump is a file obtained with the command "dcgk" or "lt all;kget". It can be in text format, .gz format, or .zip format.
    * <dcglogs-zipfile> : a zipfile containing all the logs produced by the dcgm command (modump.zip, logfiles.zip, ropfiles.zip)

may useful

Junior Member Reputation: 11

Default Re: How to make use of db.dat to run moshell in offline mode or sql mode?

Do u know how to use the file db.dat or CV zipped files to run offline moshell in sql mode?
    I use this command: moshell -d /xx/xxx/xx/db.dat and moshell -d db.dat.

but these command didn't work!
    Last edited by Jerry wong; 2011-03-16 at 10:51 AM

Junior Member Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry wong View Post
    Do u know how to use the file db.dat or CV zipped files to run offline moshell in sql mode?
    I use this command: moshell -d /xx/xxx/xx/db.dat and moshell -d db.dat.

but these command didn't work!
    Dear Frnd,

I have same problem as u I have "kget" log but the problem where I put the dump and How can I access this dump in offline mode. PLS tell me my frnd???

Junior Member Reputation: 17

I can use the moshell in offline mode by putting kget. for this do the following thing.

C:\cygwin\home\Administrator(user)\moshell_logfiles\logs_moshell\sessionlog

now open the cygwin window.

type:
    moshell ~/moshell_logfiles/logs_moshell/sessionlog/(kget file name)

If u like it Pls add thanksss

Member Reputation: 119

you msut pay attention to your moshell's version, 8.0b above seems , OSS's moshell called amos couldn't do this for license reason, another is you should get another two file and put them in your moshell's folder, also if you don't have,the printout will remind you,which two and where you can get it.Hopes it works on your lap.

give me your mail pls, send you later

RNC01> dbc
    110907-12:19:00 172.20.168.2 8.0v stopfile=/tmp/15481
    Trying password from ipdatabase file: /home/els/WORK/moshell//sitefiles/ipdatabase...
    $ cv mk DBC_110907_121900
    Please wait while database is writing to disk.
    Writing the database file can take minutes...
    ok
    $
    get /d/configuration/cv/DBC_110907_121900/db.dat /home/els/moshell_logfiles/logs_moshell/dbc/RNC01/110907/DBC_RNC01_110907_121900.db.dat ... OK
    $ cv rm DBC_110907_121900
    ok
    $
    Failed to download Polyhedra db viewer, no contact to utran01 server.
    Please download the following files from a PC/workstation connected to the E******* network:
    - http://utran01.epa.e*******.se/moshe...ds/rtrdb.84.gz
    - http://utran01.epa.e*******.se/moshe...ads/sqlc.84.gz
    Then store these files on this workstation under the folder /home/els/WORK/moshell//jarxml and run:
    - chmod 777 /home/els/WORK/moshell//jarxml/*.gz
    - gzip -d /home/els/WORK/moshell//jarxml/rtrdb*.gz
    - gzip -d /home/els/WORK/moshell//jarxml/sqlc*.gz
    Cannot connect to MO service, exiting...
    To analyze the database file, run: moshell -d /home/els/moshell_logfiles/logs_moshell/dbc/RNC01/110907/DBC_RNC01_110907_121900.db.dat