Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: mapinfo query

Junior Member Reputation: 11

Default mapinfo query

I had this question in mind why do telecom professionals use mapinfo professional and even the employers mention it in the job requirement when there is already digital maps present in all the drive tools,planning tools and post processing tools.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 295

Post Re: mapinfo query

Hi,

You will understand by the passage of time and experience & you will automatically get the Answer

BR

Quote Originally Posted by malik.xlcens View Post
    I had this question in mind why do telecom professionals use mapinfo professional and even the employers mention it in the job requirement when there is already digital maps present in all the drive tools,planning tools and post processing tools.

Member Reputation: 171

Default Re: mapinfo query

By your question seems like you don't know yet the difference between mapinfo and digital maps. Keep dealing with both of them and you will know

BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 155

Mapinfo allows us to visualize and change tables based on geographical attirbutes. It has a central role and we export results from different kinds of tools to mapinfo for viwing, editing and manipulations.

Junior Member Reputation: 11

well thanks everybody...actually i am a 2010 pass out engineer went through couple of telecom trainings but i do not have any experience....anyways am trying to get familiar of the different tools.

thanks and dont forget to give me some reputation for me to become a member.

BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 155

Welcome. Keep sharing and you will earn reputation.