Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Actix ARFCN and BSIC coverage

Member Reputation: 25

Angry Actix ARFCN and BSIC coverage

Hello all,

this is my first post, and must say this is quite a comprehensive forum, i've found lots of useful information in it.

I have a specific need, which i tried but at no result. I'm using TEMS Investigation 11.0.1 and Actix Analyzer. I need to plot on Actix the Scanned (not dedicated) signal strength for a given ARFCN and BSIC. So basically i need to see the coverage of a single cell, up to where the signal arrives. the log files are from DT with TEMS, and i'm struggling to get this done. Have tried many queries, but since i'm not very accustomed with them, i'm affraid i'm not getting them wright.

Any help would be appreciated.
    thanks very much

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BannedUser Reputation: 245

Default Re: Actix ARFCN and BSIC coverage

Quote Originally Posted by serbesi View Post
    Hello all,

this is my first post, and must say this is quite a comprehensive forum, i've found lots of useful information in it.

I have a specific need, which i tried but at no result. I'm using TEMS Investigation 11.0.1 and Actix Analyzer. I need to plot on Actix the Scanned (not dedicated) signal strength for a given ARFCN and BSIC. So basically i need to see the coverage of a single cell, up to where the signal arrives. the log files are from DT with TEMS, and i'm struggling to get this done. Have tried many queries, but since i'm not very accustomed with them, i'm affraid i'm not getting them wright.

thanks very much

I assume you are professional ?, how come you have testing tools, and have no idea how to use them ?

No hard feelings

BannedUser Reputation: 970

Hello all,

thanks very much
    Actix is possible to plot all ARFCN that found in the log/stream. But i am afraid you need the scanner get your needs.

Member Reputation: 177

Hi

Can you share the log file and say the bcch and bsic values you want to show rxlev plot..

BR

Hello all,

thanks very much

hello,

i'm a "newbie" professional, i mean i've been to use tems and actix for a couple of weeks, that's why i needed help.

i could post a log file, but they are quite big, where can i load them?

thanks for your answers

hello,

i'm a "newbie" professional, i mean i've been to use tems and actix for a couple of weeks, that's why i needed help.

i could post a log file, but they are quite big, where can i load them?

thanks for your answers

upload to Hotfile

ok, i managed to upload a small logfile, you find it in:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Elbasan-Tirane 05.02.2011aaaa.log

i need the Actix plot only for ARFCN=996 and BSIC=40. The serving cellID is 41012. i need the scan plot, not the dedicated plot, so want to see during all my DT what were the RxLevs for the ARFCN and BSIC.

thanks again

Member Reputation: 177

Hi

can you put the log file 2shared - file upload

Thanks..

I have got a problem in hotfile.com

i need the Actix plot only for ARFCN=996 and BSIC=40. The serving cellID is 41012. i need the scan plot, not the dedicated plot, so want to see during all my DT what were the RxLevs for the ARFCN and BSIC.

thanks again

thanks again

i assume this is what you need
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks ******** for the reply, but i can't access the picture you uploaded as i'm not a Member Group User yet. can you tell me what did you do exactly to get it done?

thanks again