Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: GSM - RF Optimization

Member Reputation: 128

Thumbs up GSM - RF Optimization

Hi;

here you can find a GSM-RF Optimization doc.

it's quite useful.

please add reps and thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 128

Default Re: GSM - RF Optimization

u r wellcome

VIP Member Reputation: 1118

to all please note this !

For your info: The referential rules are what you can find in the forum in related section. this is just a small summary for whom Are in hurry, Don't have much time; Don't know very well the area, the juniors, don't have good memory to keep the rules in mind.

This message is suspected to be updated or moved under "Forum Rules(Must read for everyone)" Thread by administrators.

Quick summary of the rules:
    The actions which are forbidden and the senders will be punished:
    1- "Asking Password" as a public message in any way
    2- "Asking for file" as a public message with the reason that you don't have sufficient download level (juniors, ...)
    3- Writing "Thanks" as a public message in any way
    4- Non technical/scientific discussion (if it is not useful for others)
    5- Any type of insult, menace or force. any type of revealing real identity or working information of other member without his permission
    6- Opening a new thread in non related section
    7- Sending the documents or files which has been sent by other one before
    8- Requesting for Points or reputation in exchange of Password as a condition
    9- Putting password on your files without putting the password in related area or your signature
    10- Repeating your post in the aim of spamming.
    11- Creating two IDs
    12- Giving Thanks or Reputation among some IDs without any reason; in the aim of increasing the level

Punishment:
    - loosing points
    - blocking accounts for short or long time
    - Deleting messages
    The punishment will be done directly without any pre-alerting or reminding.
    Two or all of these punishments can be affected together.
    If this document usefull, then giving some reputations is highly appreciated.

note : see default password

Pathloss, what do you mean with SPAM, please read carefully for your action !

Member Reputation: 205

First of all let me bring to your attention, that I don't like to discuss this in public as it should have been clarified in private.

But anyway, to give you an answer to your question. I feel you Post as useless SPAM Post, as it only revives an already dead thread (last POST on 2011-02-10 04:45 PM) with a useless message which has nothing to do with the subject nor the content of the posts.

I would like to see your contribution in an other form. I know your posting a lot, but not everything has real value for the forum! And lets try to have a forum which is much more readable and user-friendly.

There by let me once again bring to your attention, this should have been discussed via PM!

Quote Originally Posted by adewijaya View Post
    Pathloss, what do you mean with SPAM, please read carefully for your action !

Quote Originally Posted by pathloss View Post
    First of all let me bring to your attention, that I don't like to discuss this in public as it should have been clarified in private.

But anyway, to give you an answer to your question. I feel you Post as useless SPAM Post, as it only revives an already dead thread (last POST on 2011-02-10 04:45 PM) with a useless message which has nothing to do with the subject nor the content of the posts.

I would like to see your contribution in an other form. I know your posting a lot, but not everything has real value for the forum! And lets try to have a forum which is much more readable and user-friendly.

There by let me once again bring to your attention, this should have been discussed via PM!
    you didn't get the point and you feel this is the correct action