Thanks Thanks:  58
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 97

Thread: Certifications and Courses in Wireless Communications

Member Reputation: 25

Default Re: Certifications and Courses in Wireless Communications

Quote Originally Posted by LLme View Post
    Are there any online courses and trainings that you would reccomend? I'm interested in courses about RF optimization.
    Thanks.
    Hi,
    obviuosly internet and this forum provide a great number of information, it's important to understand what kind of aspect can fit to your necessities:

If you want to apply the RF Optimization you have to try to investigate the training done by The most important Manifacturer. Obviously if you want somethin not related to their products you have to investigate on internet with attentio.
    I can suggest you to register e try the e-learning offered by Alcatel Training University

Member Reputation: 93

Dear Friend
    Please be careful from Huawei Tricks
    I was a SIEMENS RNC eng then NSN Eng then NSN had to close some departments
    so Huawei recruited me in a high tech position just to collect other vendors technical information but I never allowed them and left the company , during my work for more than 2 years I discovered the Huawei hidden philosphy , Huawei just copies other vendor equipments and they train and transfer the needed skills only to chineese , other nationalities they never transfer them more than 50% of needed skills , that was discussed clearly infront of me in Huawei meeting
    taking any certificates from Huawei is no use , They have a very bad strategy in the telecom market and they are just willing to spread .

Junior Member Reputation: 9

Yes Sir you're alright, I faced the sama bad behaviour when I worked with Chinese in the same OMCR.
    They always hide important software infomation.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHERIFFHELMY View Post
    Dear Friend
    Please be careful from Huawei Tricks
    I was a SIEMENS RNC eng then NSN Eng then NSN had to close some departments
    so Huawei recruited me in a high tech position just to collect other vendors technical information but I never allowed them and left the company , during my work for more than 2 years I discovered the Huawei hidden philosphy , Huawei just copies other vendor equipments and they train and transfer the needed skills only to chineese , other nationalities they never transfer them more than 50% of needed skills , that was discussed clearly infront of me in Huawei meeting
    taking any certificates from Huawei is no use , They have a very bad strategy in the telecom market and they are just willing to spread .

Hey CrazyforTLC
    Could you share the link to access the e-learning of ALU training University?
    Is the access free?

regards

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyforTLC View Post
    Hi,
    obviuosly internet and this forum provide a great number of information, it's important to understand what kind of aspect can fit to your necessities:

If you want to apply the RF Optimization you have to try to investigate the training done by The most important Manifacturer. Obviously if you want somethin not related to their products you have to investigate on internet with attentio.
    I can suggest you to register e try the e-learning offered by Alcatel Training University

Dear sir can i get documents for ALU MX_BSC, We re just busy to integrate an MX_BSC and I'd like to have user manual and terminal software.
    Please share as soon as possible.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyforTLC View Post
    Hi,

Junior Member Reputation: 10

There are many training courses that we do including practical courses with live equipments and tools.

For more updates like our facebook page :- http://facebook.com/cognitel

Member Reputation: 74

I used to have ZTE,Huawei and old Siemens course but It should be consider that All vendors course are always a kind of useless specialy for non-friendly guys(such as non-chines or operators guys) and I am more eager for conseptual course such as Telecom academies LTE and WIMAX courses that are more usefull from my point of view.

Regards,

Junior Member Reputation: 10

how about cisco voice certification, does that help

Junior Member Reputation: 13

any idea about the RF courses for any vendor in KSA?

Member Reputation: 37

One suggestions is to create few quizs per area/technology with questions and add it to the forum using the forum members competence to make something smart and useful ?