Thanks Thanks:  58
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 97

Thread: Certifications and Courses in Wireless Communications

Member Reputation: 48

Default Re: Certifications and Courses in Wireless Communications

Usually experience and recommendations from previus employers/jobs are the best sources of good people in telecomm , I will always prefer an old fox that can solve any problem on the field right away, or find the right person that can save the day than a bunch of fancy papers on a folder... Any certification only tells people that you showed up to class and passsed a test at some point, specially on those given by vendors to operators, but a person´s real value is proven on the field. No matter how impressive your CV looks on paper, but your best presentation card is your past work and how satisfield are your previous employers.

Member Reputation: 730

very much agree to it!

Junior Member Reputation: 12

Hi all,

I'm new on the forum. Thanks all for your courses, documents and others

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Is CWNA a relevant certification for a prosective RF engineer?

Member Reputation: 19

I am a part of a Telecom training company called Cognitel Training Services. We are the worlds first Telecom training company with Live GSM Lab with all the equipments. We also have all types of RF and Transmission planning tools. We have done trainings all around the world for various operators and equipment manufacturers. For more details visit our website www.cognitel.com

We do customised courses at our premises as well as customer locations. We can also deliver trainings via Webinars. Do get in touch for any training requirements.
    Email - info@cognitel.com

Member Reputation: 158

Dear Ripan,

the link is not working, please support

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_R View Post
    Dear Ripan,

the link is not working, please support
    Alex ,

I tried , its working. Try again please. Or else please send your training requirement at rasneet.chawla@cognitel.com

Try again www.cognitel.com

Quote Originally Posted by elche View Post
    Usually experience and recommendations from previus employers/jobs are the best sources of good people in telecomm , I will always prefer an old fox that can solve any problem on the field right away, or find the right person that can save the day than a bunch of fancy papers on a folder... Any certification only tells people that you showed up to class and passsed a test at some point, specially on those given by vendors to operators, but a person´s real value is proven on the field. No matter how impressive your CV looks on paper, but your best presentation card is your past work and how satisfield are your previous employers.
    elche

Although certification might not hold a very great value, but good training certainly holds some value in helping you learn new technology.

Cognitel is holding a webinar on WCDMA on 28th January at 2 PM GMT. Kindly send a mail to rasneet.chawla@cognitel.com to get an invitation.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    They value the knowledge rather than the experience. Sometime experience doesn't reflect the knowledge.

Having a certificate is good, but to cope with the material is rather difficult.

I also went to an NSN training. It was great, but the best thing was when it was also followed with workshop.

I dislike those trainings without workshops.
    I agree. I also have taken a few classroom style trainings. But I don't even like to mention them on my resume, because I didn't take home any much practical stuff from them