Thanks Thanks:  76
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Ceragon IP-10 Manuals CLI Management Installation Licensing Troubleshooting

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 16

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Ceragon IP-10 Manuals CLI Management Installation Licensing Troubleshooting

Hello. I'm aware there is another post regarding the Ceragon IP10 Training manual.

I tried replying to the post by adding some documents from my personal archive for support, but didn't know how. So, if someone needs information regarding Ceragon commissioning, I've included the IP-10 Web Management document that should help, and just threw in some extras.

Please press the "thanks" button if you found these helpful. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Thanks carver, carlitosza, sanjeeb sahoo thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 83

Default Re: Ceragon IP-10 Manuals CLI Management Installation Licensing Troubleshooting

Quote Originally Posted by Skull_Phone View Post
    Hello. I'm aware there is another post regarding the Ceragon IP10 Training manual.

I tried replying to the post by adding some documents from my personal archive for support, but didn't know how. So, if someone needs information regarding Ceragon commissioning, I've included the IP-10 Web Management document that should help, and just threw in some extras.

Hi,
    do you have information about the FibeAir IP-10C - Compact All-Outdoor Wireless Packet Backhaul?

Thanks in advance.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: Ceragon IP-10 Manuals CLI Management Installation Licensing Troubleshooting

Quote Originally Posted by ankarb View Post
    Hi,
    do you have information about the FibeAir IP-10C - Compact All-Outdoor Wireless Packet Backhaul?

Thanks in advance.
    Found some other documents in my archive, including one on the FibeAir you requested. Will try to look for more later today. Thanks.

Please press "thankyou" button if you found any of this info to be helpful. Much appreciated

6. Thanks carver, stiowibawa thanked for this post

Please press "thanks" button if you find these documents helpful. Thanks

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Do any of these firmware files fix ethernet errors?

Member Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by kazoo106 View Post
    Do any of these firmware files fix ethernet errors?
    What a broad question. What kind of ethernet errors are you talking about?

Moderator Reputation: 153

junior !!do NOT try to say something bad about Ceragon ..it s worikng abs perfect ;D

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Skull_Phone View Post

dear sir

i cant download you file
    please help me ,thanks

Member Reputation: 261

BTW, what is the benefit to upload license keys for Ceragon IP10 IDUs used by a customer called Clearwire?

Member Reputation: 157

Thanks for information about Ceragon IP10, i really need this document.