Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Users per PS RAB

Member Reputation: 160

Default Users per PS RAB

Hi Guys,

any idea how to work around with NASTAR to get the number of users for each instance of RAB per hour?

for example

from 1800-1900H,

UL - PS 64, 5 users
    UL - PS 128, 8 users,
    UL - PS 385, 15 users

problem with Nastar is that it only returns average throughput with respect to the monitoring time. i find it hard to estimate user count with just throughput given

thanks a lot :-)

peace,

yoronjo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 186

Default Re: Users per PS RAB

Try checking in M2000 perf stats, if there is any counter for PS users. I know there are HSDPA users counter.

Or estimate from [total duration of PS calls, seconds or Erlang] / [your estimate of average duration per user, seconds] . May or may not make sense.

Member Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by yoronjo View Post
    Hi Guys,

any idea how to work around with NASTAR to get the number of users for each instance of RAB per hour?

for example

from 1800-1900H,

UL - PS 64, 5 users
    UL - PS 128, 8 users,
    UL - PS 385, 15 users

problem with Nastar is that it only returns average throughput with respect to the monitoring time. i find it hard to estimate user count with just throughput given

peace,

yoronjo
    may be this can be of use to you..if you are able to get the counters for HS...

Also..on moshell you should be able to get the number of users per ROP..if you type in pmnoofradiolinkssf if you are using E///.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi, you can get RAB attemps and RAB success per traffic class per bandwidth assigned, but this doesnt mean an average of the users.
    On the HSDPA side you can get an average of users in the period you measure with VS.HSDPA.UE.MEAN.CELL. For the first thing try with all the VS.RAB.Att.Est.PSxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by tsiz View Post
    may be this can be of use to you..if you are able to get the counters for HS...

Also..on moshell you should be able to get the number of users per ROP..if you type in pmnoofradiolinkssf if you are using E///.
    Buddy its looking like some kind of Excel tool how to use it can you please tell me thanks

Member Reputation: 58

Quote Originally Posted by yoronjo View Post
    Hi Guys,

for example

from 1800-1900H,

UL - PS 64, 5 users
    UL - PS 128, 8 users,
    UL - PS 385, 15 users

peace,

yoronjo
    which tech ur talking bout