Thanks Thanks:  7
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Which Training Course??

Member Reputation: 61

Exclamation Which Training Course??

Hi all,

The company I work for is looking to buy some training for the planning team (about time) on LTE Radio Planning.

We use Atoll, however the Atoll LTE training session was not brill, it was more about how the tools works, as and not the in's and out's of LTE planning.

My boss is looking at three so far:

1/ Telecoms Academy - they use Mentum Planet and the course outline looks ok. There course is 4days. One of my collegues did some certified WiMAX stuff with them but personally didn't rate the course - trainer was good tho.

2/ mpirical - they say they use Atoll, I've attended a HSPA+ seminar with them already however not a LTE planning course. Their course is 3 days and looks ok too.

3/ Award Solutions - we have never used but hear they are ok? They are offing a 5day course.

Has anyone attended these courses? or even training from them? Any feedback would be great. Or can you recommend another provider?

Cheers
    Redrooster

2. Thanks Sameer05 thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1171

Default Re: Which Training Course??

Check ones from Wray Castle, I am sure you wont be disapoint ...
    P

5. Thanks Sameer05 thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 63
    Somewhere between (22.00000N-29.00000N) and (84.00000E-89.00000E)

Wray Castle are simply the best...awesome instructors with awesome presentations..

7. Thanks Sameer05 thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 61

Hi,

I've heard a lot about wray castle (never personally attended) - many of the guys in my team have been on their gsm/gprs and umts courses in the past (good feedback). My company used them alot, unfortunately there was some sort of issue a while back with them and there was a company wide memo to all managers not to use them (lots of rumours but no info). One of my friends who now works vodafone uk indicated that most of the "best" trainers are leaving/left this year???

So thanks for the recommendation, and on past feedback my boss would probabely choose them...but I've been told no chance

Redrooster
    Last edited by redrooster; 2010-09-11 at 10:17 PM

9. Thanks Sameer05 thanked for this post
    Senior Member Reputation: 570

Quote Originally Posted by coursekec View Post
    Wray Castle are simply the best...awesome instructors with awesome presentations..
    Do you have samples of their presentations? Can you please share it.
    Thanks and BR,
    freakturd06

-------------------------------------

" The Best Things in Life are Free"

Password: fitched

11. Thanks Sameer05 thanked for this post
    Senior Member Reputation: 464

Quote Originally Posted by redrooster View Post
    Hi all,

The company I work for is looking to buy some training for the planning team (about time) on LTE Radio Planning.

We use Atoll, however the Atoll LTE training session was not brill, it was more about how the tools works, as and not the in's and out's of LTE planning.

My boss is looking at three so far:

1/ Telecoms Academy - they use Mentum Planet and the course outline looks ok. There course is 4days. One of my collegues did some certified WiMAX stuff with them but personally didn't rate the course - trainer was good tho.

2/ mpirical - they say they use Atoll, I've attended a HSPA+ seminar with them already however not a LTE planning course. Their course is 3 days and looks ok too.

3/ Award Solutions - we have never used but hear they are ok? They are offing a 5day course.

Has anyone attended these courses? or even training from them? Any feedback would be great. Or can you recommend another provider?

Cheers
    Redrooster
    Do you have samples of their presentations? Can you please share it.

13. Thanks Sameer05 thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 74

I can personaly recommed Mpirical, I have done UMTS and IP triaining with them, the trainers and course material are fisrt class.

check my posts, I have a link to a UMTS cousre I did back in 2004.

15. Thanks Sameer05 thanked for this post