Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: CLEANER ODU CERAGON

Junior Member Reputation: 12

Smile CLEANER ODU CERAGON

Hello friends, I wonder if any of you know a way to clean the rust that is accumulated in CERAGON ODU connectors. I tried, but failed to resolve with lubricant. If anyone knows please let me know. I thank you.

Here some images:

Last edited by GeGalina; 2010-08-31 at 11:50 PM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 261

Default Re: CLEANER ODU CERAGON

[QUOTE=GeGalina;97896]Hello friends, I wonder if any of you know a way to clean the rust that is accumulated in CERAGON ODU connectors. I tried, but failed to resolve with lubricant. If anyone knows please let me know. I thank you.

Hi friend,

where was this old ODU located? Since when hang the ODU on a tower / pole?
    It seems that the ODU - N-type connector was not waterproof installed but how to clean this N-type connector in the ODU housing?
    Do you have tried to connect this ODU to an IDU? What is happened? No IDU-ODU connection? Biterrors (typically for water insinde cable or bad conection in the connectors) ?
    You can ignore the rust on the back (cooling elemnt) of the ODU. There are no malfunctions to expect.

Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cheers,

CR

Junior Member Reputation: 12

Default Re: CLEANER ODU CERAGON

[QUOTE=Cost_Reducer;97948]
    Quote Originally Posted by GeGalina View Post
    Hello friends, I wonder if any of you know a way to clean the rust that is accumulated in CERAGON ODU connectors. I tried, but failed to resolve with lubricant. If anyone knows please let me know. I thank you.

Hi friend,

where was this old ODU located? Since when hang the ODU on a tower / pole?
    It seems that the ODU - N-type connector was not waterproof installed but how to clean this N-type connector in the ODU housing?
    Do you have tried to connect this ODU to an IDU? What is happened? No IDU-ODU connection? Biterrors (typically for water insinde cable or bad conection in the connectors) ?
    You can ignore the rust on the back (cooling elemnt) of the ODU. There are no malfunctions to expect.

Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cheers,

CR
    These relics "were found in an old warehouse and they were in good working condition when they were replaced by new ones. Because we need to make a small loop of only 3 km has no need to buy a new link. How to be a customer and Not much to invest, let's use the same old ODU. I called a UDI, and apparently are working. I just wanted to remove the rust ODU seem a little more conserved. Thanks for the help.