Thanks Thanks:  82
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: HSPA+ from INACON

  1. #21
    Super Moderator Reputation: 7423 zeuscane's Avatar
    Join Date
    2008-09-06
    Location
    In the world and sometimes on the moon
    Posts
    2,803


    Default Re: HSPA+ from INACON

    In this way, the link definitely works

    Sorry
    zeuscane
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Educate yourselves because we'll need all your intelligence.
    Stir yourselves because we'll need all your enthusiasm.
    Organize yourselves because we'll need all your strength."

  2. Thanks adriansyah, SRRFWIRELESS7 thanked for this post
  3. #22
    Senior Member Reputation: 289
    Join Date
    2011-01-18
    Posts
    243


    Default Re: HSPA+ from INACON

    Link not working, could u plz reload it?

  4. #23
    Super Moderator Reputation: 7423 zeuscane's Avatar
    Join Date
    2008-09-06
    Location
    In the world and sometimes on the moon
    Posts
    2,803


    2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: HSPA+ from INACON

    Considering the several requests made in PM by junior member I decided to post it in 4share.

    HSPA+.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

    Regards
    zeuscane
    "Educate yourselves because we'll need all your intelligence.
    Stir yourselves because we'll need all your enthusiasm.
    Organize yourselves because we'll need all your strength."

  5. Thanks francho, iskelet, SRRFWIRELESS7 thanked for this post
  6. #24
    Member Reputation: 53
    Join Date
    2011-06-20
    Posts
    99


    Default Re: HSPA+ from INACON

    Thank you very much for your kindness

  7. #25
    VIP Member Reputation: 1117
    Join Date
    2011-01-26
    Posts
    1,076


    Default Re: HSPA+ from INACON

    Quote Originally Posted by takeiteasy612 View Post
    Thank you very much for your kindness
    Follow the RULES !
    If this document usefull, then giving some reputations is highly appreciated.

    note : see default password

  8. #26
    Member Reputation: 129
    Join Date
    2011-08-21
    Location
    Somewhere in the earth
    Posts
    171


    Default Re: How to extract CHM file from HSPA+.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    It is a cumbersome procedure to extract CHM file from HSPA+.exe
    whenever you try to read the document.

    Here is a remedy for that.

    1. Excute HSPA+.exe with password provided by firstmaxim.
    And the document comes up.

    2. Go to $HOME\Local Settings\Temp
    In my case, this directory will be
    C:\Documents and Settings\Eugene\Local Settings\Temp

    3. Sort icons by modification date.

    4. find ?????.chm (????? means arbitrary alphabets), copy it.

    5. rename copied chm file as you like

    Enjoy.
    Hi Eugene and all.
    I did what you say and once I open it pages cannot be displayed and a message appears: "page cannot be connected, try to rewrite the address" or something like that.
    Do you or someone knows how to solve it? The content is there (chm file is 9MB size) but cannot be displayed for some reason.
    Thanks a lot.
    Nyquist

  9. #27
    Member Reputation: 129
    Join Date
    2011-08-21
    Location
    Somewhere in the earth
    Posts
    171


    Default Re: How to extract CHM file from HSPA+.exe

    Hi.
    Any help on this issue?
    When copy chm file I cannot see content.
    Any of you has the same problem?
    Thanks everybody.
    Nyquist

  10. #28
    Super Moderator Reputation: 7423 zeuscane's Avatar
    Join Date
    2008-09-06
    Location
    In the world and sometimes on the moon
    Posts
    2,803


    Default Re: How to extract CHM file from HSPA+.exe

    The file is password protected and have not provided copying of content.

    zeuscane


    Quote Originally Posted by Nyquist View Post
    Hi.
    Any help on this issue?
    When copy chm file I cannot see content.
    Any of you has the same problem?
    Thanks everybody.
    Nyquist
    "Educate yourselves because we'll need all your intelligence.
    Stir yourselves because we'll need all your enthusiasm.
    Organize yourselves because we'll need all your strength."

  11. #29
    Senior Member Reputation: 456
    Join Date
    2011-01-16
    Posts
    293


    Default Re: HSPA+ from INACON

    May i have the password please.. many thank...

    Quote Originally Posted by zeuscane View Post
    In this way, the link definitely works

    Sorry
    zeuscane

  12. #30
    Junior Member Reputation: 12
    Join Date
    2012-07-09
    Posts
    2


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: How to extract CHM file from HSPA+.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    It is a cumbersome procedure to extract CHM file from HSPA+.exe
    whenever you try to read the document.

    Here is a remedy for that.

    1. Excute HSPA+.exe with password provided by firstmaxim.
    And the document comes up.

    2. Go to $HOME\Local Settings\Temp
    In my case, this directory will be
    C:\Documents and Settings\Eugene\Local Settings\Temp

    3. Sort icons by modification date.

    4. find ?????.chm (????? means arbitrary alphabets), copy it.

    5. rename copied chm file as you like

    Enjoy.
    In Window7, you can find it at C:\Users\Your user name\AppData\Local\Temp
    e.g. C:\Users\vuttikai\AppData\Local\Temp
    Note: Enable hidden file and folder first, so you can see this folder.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •