PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Outdoor Query

godhelp
2010-05-28, 07:55 PM
Hi,

I need help on Nemo Outdoor Data drive.
Is it possible to do the data drive benchmarking with 4 different operator with nemo outdoor 5.30
config will be: 1 laptop + 4 nokia 6230i

I try all the possiblity making different script for all phone / 1 script for all phone but not working.

Can the seniors / Experts help me on this..............please........:o

aminkhan
2010-05-28, 08:11 PM
Hi,

I need help on Nemo Outdoor Data drive.
Is it possible to do the data drive benchmarking with 4 different operator with nemo outdoor 5.30
config will be: 1 laptop + 4 nokia 6230i

I try all the possiblity making different script for all phone / 1 script for all phone but not working.

Can the seniors / Experts help me on this..............please........:o
I am not sure that we can do the data benchmarking at the same time for all operator because if we use four UEs for data the active connection will be only 1 for downloading.
anyway can you post that what you want to benchmark.accessibility or throughput for all these operator and also the script config.
and if you are doing data becnhmarking for throughput are you using the FTP server or HTTP for download mention this as well.

sedicla
2010-05-28, 09:15 PM
yes it's possible but first you need 1 script for each UE that you are using and a valid license to work with the four UE's.
I can help you if you give me more info about whath you wanth to do.

godhelp
2010-05-28, 11:32 PM
Well i need to do benchmarking for all the 4 operator for throughput using FTP server.

I tried making individual script for all mobiles and running but it won't work
I am getting success for just 1 mobile only, for 2nd one script won't run.......it give error.

aminkhan
2010-05-29, 06:08 AM
Well i need to do benchmarking for all the 4 operator for throughput using FTP server.

I tried making individual script for all mobiles and running but it won't work
I am getting success for just 1 mobile only, for 2nd one script won't run.......it give error.
can you send your script on below mail so i can check it.
then may be i help after checking it.
amin.khan@awtg.co.uk

godhelp
2010-05-29, 01:02 PM
1 Packet Attached
2 Packet Activate PDP Context xx.xx.xx.xx, 0.0.0.0
3 Start FTP Transfer (Send) ABC.pdf,2
4 Stop FTP Transfer
5 Start FTP Transfer (Receive) ABC.pdf,2
6 Stop FTP Transfer
7 Packet Deactivate
8 Packet Detach

Above the the script used for 1 mobile only and is orking fine.
Below are the cases I tryed but failed.:confused:

Case 1: Made such script for each mobile for respective operator and run.
Result: Fail.
Case 2: Edit the above script and make it for 4 mobile by adding point 2 to 6 for each respective operator.
Result: Runs for 1st operator and gives error.

Please Help as what need to be done to use all 4 mobile (different operators) and do Data drive Benchmarking (FTP throughput).

xsdenied07
2010-05-29, 02:36 PM
1 Packet Attached
2 Packet Activate PDP Context xx.xx.xx.xx, 0.0.0.0
3 Start FTP Transfer (Send) ABC.pdf,2
4 Stop FTP Transfer
5 Start FTP Transfer (Receive) ABC.pdf,2
6 Stop FTP Transfer
7 Packet Deactivate
8 Packet Detach

Above the the script used for 1 mobile only and is orking fine.
Below are the cases I tryed but failed.:confused:

Case 1: Made such script for each mobile for respective operator and run.
Result: Fail.
Case 2: Edit the above script and make it for 4 mobile by adding point 2 to 6 for each respective operator.
Result: Runs for 1st operator and gives error.

Please Help as what need to be done to use all 4 mobile (different operators) and do Data drive Benchmarking (FTP throughput).

you can test all the operators but one by one in the in same log file by using the same script. First make sure the FTP server is able to work on all SIM cards.

1: Connect Mobiles
2:Select the same Script to each mobile before testing. if you are using the same FTP server for all operators.
3:Start the log and run the script on 1st mobile .
4: When finish then run the script on 2nd mobile then 3rd and then 4th one.

After finishing stop the log file.

godhelp
2010-05-29, 03:23 PM
you can test all the operators but one by one in the in same log file by using the same script. First make sure the FTP server is able to work on all SIM cards.

1: Connect Mobiles
2:Select the same Script to each mobile before testing. if you are using the same FTP server for all operators.
3:Start the log and run the script on 1st mobile .
4: When finish then run the script on 2nd mobile then 3rd and then 4th one.

After finishing stop the log file.
I still have doubt on this method...........

by doing so you will be running script manually and need to monitor event constantly........am i right or wrong???

by this method you will be performing FTP for only 1 operator at any given point of time
and not all 4 operator am i right or wrong?????

xsdenied07
2010-05-29, 03:55 PM
I still have doubt on this method...........

by doing so you will be running script manually and need to monitor event constantly........am i right or wrong???

by this method you will be performing FTP for only 1 operator at any given point of time
and not all 4 operator am i right or wrong?????

Yup

Try this one,

You need 4 ftp account and 4 script with 4 dial-up connection to do so.

I hope it will work fine.

doremimon123
2010-05-30, 11:58 PM
With Nemo Outdoor 5, you can test data benchmarking for upto 5 mobiles simultaneously.
Sometimes, when you could not connect to FTP server, try "Passive mode" (you will see this option when you config for FTP address)