PDA

View Full Version : Request: How to connect ZTE modem MF668 to Nemo outdoor

josef
2010-05-26, 03:42 PM
Dear bros,

Please can someone tell me how to connect ZTE modem MF668 (qualcomm shipset) to Nemo outdoor.

Thank u by advance

Josef

kamy
2010-05-26, 10:37 PM
try to find switch this modem support diagnostic port. you may need a tool or secret code

aminkhan
2010-05-27, 08:27 AM
Dear bros,

Please can someone tell me how to connect ZTE modem MF668 (qualcomm shipset) to Nemo outdoor.

Thank u by advance

Josef
i don't know which version of nemo outdoor you are using but if it 5.13 or up do as below
open nemo outdoor then go to Measurment menu and click Add New Device now click on the phone you will see a list of supported UE,s add in your nemo license so seach in this list TM8200 comitable when found double click on it and in the trace port select port number of you ZTE MF668 now apply and then ok surely it will connect.

josef
2010-05-27, 02:10 PM
i don't know which version of nemo outdoor you are using but if it 5.13 or up do as below
open nemo outdoor then go to Measurment menu and click Add New Device now click on the phone you will see a list of supported UE,s add in your nemo license so seach in this list TM8200 comitable when found double click on it and in the trace port select port number of you ZTE MF668 now apply and then ok surely it will connect.

Dear all,

I fix the problem, and now it is working properly. But, I have another issue: I can't lock the modem per band, only per system.

Even with script, when I force it to go to UMTS 900, after restarting it is going again to U 2100.

Br

Josef

DFTC
2010-05-27, 03:42 PM
Just a question: Are you sure that the ZTE MF668 modem support Umts 900 ? :)