PDA

View Full Version : Original Form rule: Multiple Accounts is not allowed.

GEZA
2010-05-21, 05:24 PM
Members are only allowed to register with one username. Any members found with more than one username will have all accounts disabled, and you will be permanently banned from this site.

ps: users in group Users Awaiting Email Confirmation should check activation email in your emailbox inbox and junk box, or goto user control panel to change to another email, or send email to admin for activate your account.

paboya
2010-05-21, 06:43 PM
agree ??
The question,what is ur aim creating two or more acounts ??
maybe anybody try to increase the rep or credit
by doing itself (another acount)..

i dont know, admin and the gank can do or not ??
maybe we can trace from the way giving rep"
if he or she just give rep or thanx just to special one
or only one.... it's indcated yup
:)

But i'm sure. that admin have done more than i think...
Cheer up
and good work

Members are only allowed to register with one username. Any members found with more than one username will have all accounts disabled, and you will be permanently banned from this site.

GEZA
2010-06-04, 10:05 AM
agree ??
The question,what is ur aim creating two or more acounts ??
maybe anybody try to increase the rep or credit
by doing itself (another acount)..

i dont know, admin and the gank can do or not ??
maybe we can trace from the way giving rep"
if he or she just give rep or thanx just to special one
or only one.... it's indcated yup
:)

But i'm sure. that admin have done more than i think...
Cheer up
and good work
yes, some of them did add rep for themselves.

have install one plugin to prevent multiple accounts.

freakturd06
2010-06-04, 01:34 PM
yes, some of them did add rep for themselves.

have install one plugin to prevent multiple accounts.

@ admin,good solution to prevent multiple account. Besides , tracing an account giving rep to somedody requires tedious job.It is hard also and not just to delete an account because he/she gives a rep always to somebody's account.How about if we are wrong and that they were diff persons. Anyway it's already there. Prevention is better now than cure.:D

EJAY
2010-06-04, 02:20 PM
i agree that using multiple accounts must be banned!!! just dont forget why we are here in this this forum. - to make rf world easier

regards,
EJAY

dinzo
2010-06-04, 05:49 PM
i agree to... coz everything i must need process

val2032
2010-06-04, 07:46 PM
I agree.

...perhaps some people make another new account because they need credit for downloading...

coursekec
2010-06-05, 12:04 AM
I agree with freakturd06 ..it's absolutely unfair to ban someone simply because he/she has given reputation to one person repeatedly..for instance guys like haseen always comes up with fabulous posts so there will be lot of people giving reputations to him....maybe we should try other ways...perhaps tracking at the replies to the posts...

GEZA
2010-06-06, 12:12 PM
I agree with freakturd06 ..it's absolutely unfair to ban someone simply because he/she has given reputation to one person repeatedly.....

currently, we don't and will not have such rules for banning people simply cos he/she given reputations to one person repeatedly.

TEMS
2010-06-09, 07:58 PM
currently, we don't and will not have such rules for banning people simply cos he/she given reputations to one person repeatedly.

for this i welcome and update our forum

m.mudassir.baig
2010-07-02, 09:05 PM
HOW I CAN DOWNLOSD THE DATA AVAILABLE,THANKS

creator243
2010-07-20, 07:57 AM
Administrator, why I'm not allowed to post or reply from the thread? I want to help and answers questions too.

onesim2010
2010-07-24, 01:03 AM
Just do it as the rule.

Momay
2010-08-08, 02:44 PM
I agree with freakturd06

ahmed_sa0
2010-08-17, 04:41 PM
thank u very much:(

ahmed_sa0
2010-08-17, 04:43 PM
can any one help me in lte planning using atoll