PDA

View Full Version : Atoll - configuration sites

patogh3
2008-07-12, 04:19 AM
Hi everybody, has someone a configuration of sites to import to Atoll, im trying to import from txt file, but it does a error, i dont know the order for the columns.

Thanks

hassen
2008-07-14, 03:11 AM
hi partogh3

start configurt with site folder from atoll (Properties) import site and you can know the order for the columns. site Id alt long......and than don't forget to open transmeter folder...import
to known again the order for the columns. cell Id antenna high bcch tch azimut.....

good luck my friend

saidou
2008-10-05, 07:02 AM
Hi Hassen,

I havea question about Atol, I'm using the 2.3.1 vers, and I can't import the site because it doesn't accept the format of degree for the Lat and long, it accept only metre as unit, my qustion is how can modify the setting to accpet importing th site in degrees ??
Thnaks

sla123
2008-10-09, 11:28 AM
Hi Hassen,

I havea question about Atol, I'm using the 2.3.1 vers, and I can't import the site because it doesn't accept the format of degree for the Lat and long, it accept only metre as unit, my qustion is how can modify the setting to accpet importing th site in degrees ??
Thnaks

Hi, You can convert coordinates in degrees to grid units using mapinfo. There is a tool in mapinfo called "Coordinate Extractor" :)
or you can go to tools -> options in Atoll and change the display coordinate system.

lejun
2008-10-09, 09:54 PM
Hi friend
In atoll we have two concepts:
coordinates projection & coordinates display
you change to long/lat format by changing coordinates display:
tool/option/WGS72 UMT zones/WGS72