PDA

View Full Version : need asset GSM database template

coursekec
2010-05-18, 05:58 PM
I am new to aircom enterprise asset. Please help me by providing the database template for asset GSM along with the sample antenna file.

thanks in advance..

zoro78
2010-05-20, 05:14 AM
Hi, this is one of working antennas by kathrien, u can import directly to asset

which type of database you are requesting bcz the mosr recomended type is XML?????/

your thanks appreciated,

coursekec
2010-05-20, 04:36 PM
Hi, this is one of working antennas by kathrien, u can import directly to asset

which type of database you are requesting bcz the mosr recomended type is XML?????/

your thanks appreciated,

thanks for the file. Yeap, u r right i also want an
XML template database on GSM. I am a beginner so if you have the training material on Asset, please post it.

thanks in advance...

zoro78
2010-05-22, 07:19 AM
Hi for the XML database importing there is no need for any template u can use the XML editor included with Asset software directly, for example u can import MSC's firstly by open the XML editor then use file -> new and choose MSC, a new tap will open for use you can fill it one by one or u can copy this template to Excel then fill it then again copy it to XML directly then save it, now it is ready to import.
for any training about XML i did not find any till now but i think the above discribtion is enough

be carefull u have to take into consideration the network structure for improting i.e: u cannot import any site without adding (impoting) corresponding MSC -> BSC-> Property

hope this will help u

kalam
2010-05-22, 07:03 PM
Hi for the XML database importing there is no need for any template u can use the XML editor included with Asset software directly, for example u can import MSC's firstly by open the XML editor then use file -> new and choose MSC, a new tap will open for use you can fill it one by one or u can copy this template to Excel then fill it then again copy it to XML directly then save it, now it is ready to import.
for any training about XML i did not find any till now but i think the above discribtion is enough

be carefull u have to take into consideration the network structure for improting i.e: u cannot import any site without adding (impoting) corresponding MSC -> BSC-> Property

hope this will help u

as coursekec said do you have any training materials on Asset ? video trainings would be awesome. please post the link if you have it..

asifhaider919
2010-05-23, 04:52 PM
PM for Pass

lejun
2010-05-25, 01:05 AM
I am new to aircom enterprise asset. Please help me by providing the database template for asset GSM along with the sample antenna file.

thanks in advance..

Hi friend,

This is the principles:D (for all planning tool):

- Creat a site with long, lat, azimuth....

- Export to excell or other format.

You will see the template for modelling site, cell,...

With Asset, you can export site, cell to .xml format and then use xml editor.

Regards

royyanhadi
2011-05-12, 12:53 AM
@asifhaider919
in your attachment it's an excel format???
password please...
thank you...

RFDude_PMA
2011-05-12, 02:07 AM
Roy

I believe this executable file automatically will create xml from a txt file. Just follow the instructions on the headers of the column in the file and you are set.

I hope this helps,