THANKS FOR YOUR ITEREST FOR APPLY FOR JOBS WITH STC BEFORE
NOW WE NEED SOME 3G-2G RNO/RNP
WITH WCDMA EXPERIENCE HUAWEI PARAMETERS
EXPERINCE 4-5 YEARS
PLEASE WHO WORK WITH HUAWEI AND NOT FINISH CONTRACT
NOT APPLY
WHO NOT MEET THAT DESCRIPTION
NOT APPLY
MUSLIMS PREFERRED(ACCORDING TO MY COMPANY ISSUES)
BUT ALL ARE WELCOME
IN SOUTH AFRICA
PACKAGE ABOUT 5000 USD ALL INCLUSIVE PERMONTH
WORK PERMIT WE WILL PROVIDED
DURATION 6 MONTH EXTENDABLE BY 6 MONTH (CAUSE OF VISA ISSUES)
DESCRIPTION
Engineer will work closely with my clients project team on issues related to the Network Planning and optimization, and will, when required, assist project members in meetings with the MTN on Network planning issues.
Engineer will propose and assist the Huawei project team in establishing systems and processes to monitor Client activities that may have impact on the progress and implementation of the project and which may give cause for possible claims from Huawei for time delays, extra costs, variation orders, and similar.
Engineer will similarly propose and assist the project team in setting up systems and processes to monitor my clients's own activities to avoid claims against them.
Engineer is familiar with Huawei parameters and performance.
Engineer works on the parameters mapping from for 2G&3G
Engineer can give guidance to complete RNP&RNO task.
PLEASE IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF WITH PAST DESCRIPTION
SEND YOUR RESUME
ENG-AHMED-HAMDY@HOTMAIL.COM
ALSO SUBJECT
3G OR 2G RNO-RNP

egydental
2010-05-15, 04:05 AM
guys sorry
who wont finish soon at june
not apply

rayhan
2010-05-15, 06:20 PM
Hi Dear,
It is good that you have posted good job opportunity....however salary package offered is quite less...I have few friends working in SA with Huawei ....with same exp and expertise......they are getting 300 - 350 Euros and NOT USD per day < Of-course working days only> + VISA. Then why are you offering less packages .....please do not take it personal ..No offence ..just wanted to know the reason......

Yes I am talking bout current market situation only .....so please don't say reason as "Recession" to be honest telecom field especially RNP did good even during that time ...once again .....no heart feelings ....