PDA

View Full Version : Pls save our forum..

wnsworld
2010-05-10, 11:01 PM
Pls don’t post copyright material with actual software name.
Don’t use word like cr a ck, ma dic ine, etc.
Always attach password protected file.
Always use some prefix when you post with title of post to prevent search via search engine.
Pls search before post to prevent duplicate post.
And if you really want to give something to forum pls click once on Google AdSense, you can find it between ur post.

If you have better suggestion, pls let us know..

Thanks..

aygo
2010-05-11, 03:16 AM
Hi ALL

Yes it is very important!

Thanks

paboya
2010-05-11, 10:17 AM
Agree...great argument from my Brother wnsworld..

Always use some prefix when you post with title of post to prevent search via search engine.
And if you really want to give something to forum pls click once on Google AdSense, you can find it between ur post.

Thanks..

Piscean21
2010-05-11, 12:28 PM
Nice Advices Mr. wnsworld but don't u think is it fair to loose 5 credit points while dowloading and still wait for passwords??

In my opinion if one has to sacrifice 5 points then there should be password free files or vice versa.

Regards,
Mudassar

Thanks..

freakturd06
2010-05-11, 12:34 PM
Right. When you try to search for C-ra-ck, say a-ct-ix in google, our forum will be the first one in the first page to appear.:D

wnsworld
2010-05-11, 06:00 PM
I don't know why u waiting for password, search in forum dear you find it..

See this http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=7611
also you can find it in my Signature

Nice Advices Mr. wnsworld but don't u think is it fair to loose 5 credit points while dowloading and still wait for passwords??

In my opinion if one has to sacrifice 5 points then there should be password free files or vice versa.

Regards,
Mudassar

gprastomo
2010-05-11, 07:12 PM
Yes, sometimes i saw this forum in the ads.
Please follow the rules.

br

ericjay
2010-05-11, 11:13 PM
Thanks for imp tips.
ll take care of it..

Thanks..

Google AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google Inc, you can make money when internet users actually click on the ads themselves. so click once when you visited the forum, its nothing for us but this way u can make money for forum...

Yes, sometimes i saw this forum in the ads.
Please follow the rules.

br

relaxrf
2010-05-16, 05:30 PM

Thanks..

yup!! agree with wnsworld, should not post copyright materials with actual name and do not use the sensitive word" cr-a-ck " or some thing similar.
should we all encrypt the file name as well?

GEZA
2010-10-01, 10:47 PM

Thanks..

Google AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google Inc, you can make money when internet users actually click on the ads themselves. so click once when you visited the forum, its nothing for us but this way u can make money for forum...

thanks
since have some income from adsense, will try to move forum to Virtue Private Services Hosting for better performance.

but I should have remind all: do not click adsense ad for purpose of making money for forum, this kind of clicking disobey Google's adsense rules, it may lead to close forum adsense account by google.

TEMS
2010-10-02, 12:54 AM
thanks
since have some income from adsense, will try to move forum to Virtue Private Services Hosting for better performance.

but I should have remind all: do not click adsense ad for purpose of making money for forum, this kind of clicking disobey Google's adsense rules, it may lead to close forum adsense account by google.

Dear all member and VIP please follow idea Admin for take care our forum
because we have our forum for share idea and knowledge to increase our knowledge also

Please Save OUR forum for ever