PDA

View Full Version : credit?

Moudj
2010-05-06, 05:23 AM
hi:(
please could someone tel me how to have credit points?
thanks

wipeoutaustralia
2010-05-06, 11:00 AM
Hi dude, credit comes from when someone downloading your attachment in your thread. Shortly, you must posting useful docs/software etc. which the others wants to read/use/test....This is the essence of this forum, sharing each other, taking and giving. But, i saw those essence has been disturb with file-encrypted-password. And still i don't get what the purpose of Reputation for?

dew4noberic
2010-05-06, 11:39 AM
Hi dude, credit comes from when someone downloading your attachment in your thread. Shortly, you must posting useful docs/software etc. which the others wants to read/use/test....This is the essence of this forum, sharing each other, taking and giving. But, i saw those essence has been disturb with file-encrypted-password. And still i don't get what the purpose of Reputation for?

yeah thats write you must post some document or information usefull, but for the encripted doc some of the people have share their password in this forum, you can find it.

Moudj
2010-05-06, 05:42 PM
thanks,
but how could i upload something i don't have, please understand that all interesting document i have, comes from this forum.
thanks anyway, i'll try.