PDA

View Full Version : Chat rooms

anwar
2010-05-03, 11:09 PM
Dear all my friends at wirefree

I am sometimes open a chat room. but very often I was alone there. chat room is still not seem popular among us. but I think a chat room can be used optimally. such as sharing about how to make medicine, sharing of password files (of course with that makes the file).

we can see an existing thread, someone post thread just for ask ore request password, or maybe the various issues related to medicine. we should use the chat room for those problems.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/anwar0621/chatrooms.jpg

only my opinion :)

justdream
2010-05-03, 11:51 PM
me too, I posted a post about this issue but in vain
I think that all of us like Finetopix as a forum and we didn't get used about using it as a chat room

redendo
2010-05-04, 12:09 AM
I'm agree with you friends, each time I try to start a discussion in this room I found me alone.

ANTRF
2010-05-04, 06:40 AM
Hello friends,
I just wanted to tell you that, to begin a discussion we must have time and often this is precisely what is missing .... The forum is much more expeditious and you can control what happens, even without much effort.
The reason is always the time .........

Best Regards

ANTRF

marceloenrique
2010-05-04, 12:59 PM
Hola Amigos

Yo siempre me conecto al Chatroom

siempre hay conectados personas de habla espaƱol.

jrjjjejejeje

saludos

marceloenrique

freakturd06
2010-05-05, 10:15 AM
Dear all my friends at wirefree

I am sometimes open a chat room. but very often I was alone there. chat room is still not seem popular among us. but I think a chat room can be used optimally. such as sharing about how to make medicine, sharing of password files (of course with that makes the file).

we can see an existing thread, someone post thread just for ask ore request password, or maybe the various issues related to medicine. we should use the chat room for those problems.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/anwar0621/chatrooms.jpg

only my opinion :)

Maybe if we found that the person we want to talk with is online, we can send him a message to enter into chatroom to better discuss the issue instead of sending a PM.

xcatas
2010-05-06, 02:55 AM
I did not know whether my suggestion was better or not.
but in my opinion, the reason no one is logged in to chat is because the user must click on the chat link again, and log in again.
this feels a bit cumbersome.

My advice should be after the user logs in to the forum, the user automatically log in to the chat. and a chat window can be raised and lowered at the bottom of the forum. so while the user plays the forums, users can chat as well.

ps: this was also a problem on my campus community forums (forums crowded, but quiet chat). but the problem can be solved by creating a gateway from the database users who are logged into a chat service. so users can chat directly after the login window on the forum on the right-bottom of the forum (as in facebook-chat).

asifhaider919
2010-05-06, 03:15 AM
no one in chat room right now :P

optimplanner
2010-05-08, 12:14 AM
I support the xcatas suggestion, good idea for the chatroom :D

justdream
2010-05-08, 02:19 AM
I did not know whether my suggestion was better or not.
but in my opinion, the reason no one is logged in to chat is because the user must click on the chat link again, and log in again.
this feels a bit cumbersome.

My advice should be after the user logs in to the forum, the user automatically log in to the chat. and a chat window can be raised and lowered at the bottom of the forum. so while the user plays the forums, users can chat as well.

ps: this was also a problem on my campus community forums (forums crowded, but quiet chat). but the problem can be solved by creating a gateway from the database users who are logged into a chat service. so users can chat directly after the login window on the forum on the right-bottom of the forum (as in facebook-chat).

I agree with you, the chat can be like Facebook chat