PDA

View Full Version : TEMS Symphony Suite Released.

GEZA
2010-04-21, 09:15 AM
TEMS Symphony Suite:
Release Announcement New Version

Ascom Network Testing announces the release of QVoice Symphony 5.5 with QVoice Presentation. Both software products are part of the TEMS Symphony suite.

QVoice software runs on QVoice Symphony and Symphony Multi, our powerful measurement platforms for the most demanding benchmarking and QoS network testing requirements. QVoice Presentation is the dedicated post-processing solution used with QVoice Symphony and Symphony Multi.

Main features in this release:

- VoIP testing for mobile to mobile and mobile to LAN, including PESQ and transmission quality metrics (E-Model based)
- Support for HSPA+ trace for Qualcomm-based devices
- LTE scanner, 700 MHz Band
- CDMA, 450 MHz phone
- On-line call statistics (including MTC) selectable per day, per trip, per measurement
- QVoice Presentation enhancements

paboya
2010-04-21, 10:31 AM
thanx for Info Sir,

Have u tested it Sir ??
How is interface, more simple or any more thing ??

TEMS Symphony Suite:
Release Announcement New Version

Ascom Network Testing announces the release of QVoice Symphony 5.5 with QVoice Presentation. Both software products are part of the TEMS Symphony suite.

QVoice software runs on QVoice Symphony and Symphony Multi, our powerful measurement platforms for the most demanding benchmarking and QoS network testing requirements. QVoice Presentation is the dedicated post-processing solution used with QVoice Symphony and Symphony Multi.

Main features in this release:

- VoIP testing for mobile to mobile and mobile to LAN, including PESQ and transmission quality metrics (E-Model based)
- Support for HSPA+ trace for Qualcomm-based devices
- LTE scanner, 700 MHz Band
- CDMA, 450 MHz phone
- On-line call statistics (including MTC) selectable per day, per trip, per measurement
- QVoice Presentation enhancements

cdmahn
2010-04-21, 02:02 PM
Oh, my dream tools - Qvoice Symphony, which should be the best tools, like Rolls-Royce.

paboya
2010-04-21, 03:25 PM
come on...
Plz dont be over man :D
It make me anxious ... to find out..
:)

Any other reference
Maybe Our Company interested to try
:D

Oh, my dream tools - Qvoice Symphony, which should be the best tools, like Rolls-Royce.

cdmahn
2010-04-21, 11:47 PM
In fact, I just use demo Ascom Qvoice Companion (compact version of Symphony) and it was marvelous: very stable (with external DSP block), precise but ... a bit complex to use. It is good for benchmarking with fair comparison.

knack
2010-04-22, 04:22 AM
Can you post some documents about it? What kind of devices is using?