PDA

View Full Version : E******* GSM TRX count per cell

danikd
2010-04-19, 05:13 PM
Dear colleagues,

As you may know that CNA database and CNA export do not contain the number of TRXs defined for specific Channel Group or Cell.

The HW database is located in BSM. There is an opportunity to create an export from this database and it was described in BSM documents in Alex library.

I would like to ask experts that have an access to E******* GSM OSS to try to generate an export from BSM database and share commands and export results.

If it possible to get export that will contain the following fields:
Cell,TG,Channel_Group,TRX

I'll be really appreciated.

Regards

zee86
2010-05-16, 06:14 PM
hi danikd

plz use
rxmsp:moty=rxotg; !to check all TG in that bsc!
rxmsp:moty=rxotrx; !to check all TRX in that BSC!
rlmfp:cell=all; !check frequiencies!

danikd
2010-05-16, 06:24 PM
hi danikd

plz use
rxmsp:moty=rxotg; !to check all TG in that bsc!
rxmsp:moty=rxotrx; !to check all TRX in that BSC!
rlmfp:cell=all; !check frequiencies!

But the problem exist!!!

This command should be executed per BSC.

There is a BSM database similar to CNA but responsible for HW can you suggest way how to get data out of there?

boo3000boo
2010-05-17, 06:00 AM
But the problem exist!!!

This command should be executed per BSC.

There is a BSM database similar to CNA but responsible for HW can you suggest way how to get data out of there?

Use the bsm_export script in the command line interface, and save the result to a .csv or .txt

ash_or
2010-05-17, 07:21 AM
Use CDD export and do a little trick with script ...:)

Dear colleagues,

As you may know that CNA database and CNA export do not contain the number of TRXs defined for specific Channel Group or Cell.

The HW database is located in BSM. There is an opportunity to create an export from this database and it was described in BSM documents in Alex library.

I would like to ask experts that have an access to E******* GSM OSS to try to generate an export from BSM database and share commands and export results.

Regards

striker
2010-05-17, 11:00 AM
Dear colleagues,

Regards

Get the MO dump and try to use exert for creating trx numbers