PDA

View Full Version : Transmission planning Engineer

Cepillo
2010-04-15, 12:37 AM
Hello All,
I've got it on the Linkedin

Transmission planning Engineer

A multinational Company needs to hire a Transmission planning Engineer on Contractual basis. Following are requirements for the Candidate to apply for this post:

Qualification: MS/ME in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science/Telecommunication/IT

Tools and Technologies:

Transmission planning tool: Preferably Pathloss 4 software Expert in Link budget and frequency planning

Experience: at least 3 Years.

Mapinfo expertise: can use Mapinfo

Vender Skills: Knowledge about MW Equipment of different vendors like NEC, Huawei, Stratex, E*******, NSN etc

Microsoft office skill: Extensive knowledge of MS Excel

Excellent Knowledge of GSM 900/DCS 1800, CDMA, CDMA2000, Wimax, Intelligent Networks, Architecture of GSM Network including NSS, BSS, OMC

Experience

Planning & Design of MW Network

Frequency planning, interference analysis, capacity planning, Reports prepration

Excellent Knowledge of Microwave Communications SDH, PDH, STM1,Fiber.

Sound knowledge of IP/ TDM/ EOS

Excellent communication skills, can communicate with customer

Proficient in speaking English.

Applicants having past experience of working on Transmission/Microwave Planning projects that involved intensive coordination with vendor having excellent communication skills will be preferred.

P.S. here is the contact:
jobs.txp@gmail.com

proy1_10
2010-04-15, 01:32 AM
In what country?

Cepillo
2010-04-15, 01:41 AM
In what country?

I don't know. You can ask the author. PM me for get contact info

arun909
2010-04-16, 02:11 AM
hi,

pls send the contact info. i've added thanks

sammy
2010-05-05, 05:59 PM
thanks for sharing this

nhato
2010-05-05, 11:54 PM
thanks for sharing this...

BR

Nhato

Cepillo
2010-05-26, 03:36 PM
Hello, All!
Here is a new jobs advertisement :
looking for some wimax RF optimisation consultants to work in a
contract in Oman.

Requirements:
Wimix RF optimisation consultant with huawei equipment experience and 3
years UMTS/3g experience.
The candidate must have atleast 1 years wimax optimisation experience and
be available within the next 10 days.

The rate for this position is to be discussed.

Please email me with an updated resume clearly stating your experience and
a contact number.
If you do not have the above requirements then your resume will be rejected
for this particular role.
Thank you.
Kind Regards,

Chelsea Hollowbread

and

Covenant is hiring for following contract positions for its clients in Middle East Africa region

CT201 – Nokia 3G RF Optimization Expert- Position based in Riyadh, KSA will be a long term (Annual contract role) with our client Nokia Siemens Networks KSA. Ideal candidate should have 8-12 years relevant experience. Candidate should be expert level on Nokia 3G RAN optimization with experience on multiple networks out of which minimum 5 years should be in optimization of Nokia RAN networks

CT202 – Nokia 2G RF Planning Expert - Position based in Dubai, UAE will be an 1 year contract extendible with our client Nokia Siemens Networks, UAE. Ideal candidate should have expert level RF Planning ( Outdoor and Indoor coverage) with hands on experience of 8-10 years on Nokia 2G networks and NetAct and other associated Planning tools.

CT203 – Huawei 2G Optimization Expert - Position based in Dubai, UAE will be an 1 year contract extendible with our client Nokia Siemens Networks, UAE. Ideal candidate should have expert level RF Planning ( Outdoor and Indoor coverage) with hands on experience of 8-10 years out of which minimum 4 years+ should be on Huawei 2G networks and associated Planning tools.

CT204 – SLO and FLO Transmission Engineer - Position based in Dubai, UAE will be a long term position for a Managed Services project of our client. Ideal candidate is required to have experience on troubleshooting and operations of Tellabs 86xx and 63xx and Huawei OSN3500/1500 and NERA Interlink and Evolution Radios.

Interested candidates may pls send updated CV’s with your availability in word format to jobs@covenant-mea.com with JOB code (CTXXX) in the subject line

byja
2010-05-26, 10:09 PM
CT204 – SLO and FLO Transmission Engineer - Position based in Dubai, UAE will be a long term position for a Managed Services project of our client. Ideal candidate is required to have experience on troubleshooting and operations of Tellabs 86xx and 63xx and Huawei OSN3500/1500 and NERA Interlink and Evolution Radios.

Just the right thing for me, but it's too hot there at this time of the year... :)