PDA

View Full Version : Connect Failed

justdream
2010-04-13, 07:57 PM
Friends,

I'm trying to connect Sony E******* mobile to my TEMS 8.2.5, each time I connect DC successfully but I couldn't connect MS (I receive Connect Failed)

I tried the same mobile with the same cable using another latop and it was working without any problems

I wan to remove all the previous hardware definitions that I have installed for Sony Er*******, but how to remove it? can you help

justdream
2010-04-13, 08:27 PM
ok Friends, I did it (Alhamdo llilah)
I've removed the old hardware installtions from Device Manager and reinstalled it again using the new mobile

but in General, I've problem in hardware installations
for example my laptop is Dell Studio 1537 (XP-SP3)
I've downloaded many Audio drivers installations and special software to help me to get the right Audio driver installations
the final conclusion, I have Audio working but I couldn't use my mic 'speaker' while it's working good in another laptops

I know that this problem is far from this forum interests but I get tired from this problem (especially that I'm far from home and chatting with my family is so urgent), I wish experts here guide me

Hint: also I would like to know how to check if I 've problem in the hardware chip itself
Million Thanks and sorry administrator

planner.rf
2010-05-02, 08:51 PM
Having same trouble brother......
k800i R2B...DC1 connects but MS1 doesn't connect failed...

What should I do??

Thanks in advance

justdream
2010-05-03, 02:42 AM
Having same trouble brother......
k800i R2B...DC1 connects but MS1 doesn't connect failed...

What should I do??

Thanks in advance

That's what I did:

I've removed the old hardware installtions from Device Manager and reinstalled it again using the new mobile

cecupa
2010-05-28, 03:32 PM
I have the same problem with z750
please help me with that
i could connect it to any computer, it just say DC1 connect MS1:Connect Failed

justdream
2010-05-28, 04:25 PM
I have the same problem with z750
please help me with that
i could connect it to any computer, it just say DC1 connect MS1:Connect Failed

my friend just:
Remove the old hardware installtions from Device Manager "uninstall" then restart and try again

<!-- controls -->http://www.finetopix.com/images/misc/progress.gif

awacs
2010-05-28, 05:10 PM
Remove TEMS software and drivers and reinstall,just try to use the same mobile and same laptop port in order to avoid such malfunctions and wastage of time,Happy DT:)

justdream
2010-05-28, 05:25 PM
based on my previous expereince,
no need to remove TEMS software, just remove from Device manager all installation related to your mobile manufacture "sony E*******"
then restart
connect your mobile
and define your hardware manually as normal

banisha
2010-06-06, 12:52 AM
This happened to me a couple of times. I disconnected, restarted the phone, connected it again and then it worked perfectly :)
BR

bobe868
2010-06-20, 03:14 PM
Hi, I'm having a similar problem connecting to TI8.0.3..I have checked device manager and there are two com ports assigned, one data and one voice. Just won't connect, connect failed.
I have tried reinstalling tems and actual com ports/drivers. Once it auto detected the phone, but still no go.
Advice please..Tems pocket working good..:p
I'm using windows xp professional, sp3..

justdream
2010-06-20, 06:59 PM
Hi, I'm having a similar problem connecting to TI8.0.3..I have checked device manager and there are two com ports assigned, one data and one voice. Just won't connect, connect failed.
I have tried reinstalling tems and actual com ports/drivers. Once it auto detected the phone, but still no go.
Advice please..Tems pocket working good..:p
I'm using windows xp professional, sp3..

try the same mobile and cable on another computer, if they are working so you have problem in your installations
if they are not working, so change firstly the cable, secondly the mobile thirdly both :hug:

gsm_forumer
2010-06-21, 01:34 PM
check your license, is it valid?
no valid license will waste your time for trying to connect

bobe868
2010-06-25, 03:14 PM
All working good now..Had a com port issue..Thank you..:p

indoor
2011-09-06, 06:14 PM
I'm a little stuck and need some guidance please.

I have a z750 which works well but fails to connect to TI9.1 I have tried on several computers and whilst sometimes it initially connects fine disconnecting and then trying to connect again the MS fails. I have checked with a copy of TI9.04 and the mobile connected, disconnected and then reconnected no problem, so it makes me think something is going wrong in 9.1.

I also noticed that the scanning setup window is very different between 9.04 and 9.1 is this right?

Any thoughts would be gratefully received.

kevin_h811
2011-09-06, 06:32 PM
hi,

have you checked the reliability of your cable and cable connectors?

indoor
2011-09-06, 06:59 PM
Hi, I'm fairly confident that the cable is OK as it worked Ok with TI9.04 even after unplugging and reinserting.

Have you found 9.1 works well with a flashed 750?

indoor
2011-09-12, 06:39 AM
After a bit of playing I have found the following work around to my z750 not connecting problem

Restart the computer and switching the phone off taking out the battery and the putting it back and switching on. The MS then connects no problem.

Odd things I have noticed are that the phone won't switch on after being connected and then switched off. So is there a problem with the phone or the computer? I have tried 3 cables so don't think it's the cable and I have already reflashed the phone.

Any ideas would be most welcome.

indoor
2011-09-30, 10:25 PM
After a bit of playing I have found the following work around to my z750 not connecting problem

Restart the computer and switching the phone off taking out the battery and the putting it back and switching on. The MS then connects no problem.

Odd things I have noticed are that the phone won't switch on after being connected and then switched off. So is there a problem with the phone or the computer? I have tried 3 cables so don't think it's the cable and I have already reflashed the phone.

Any ideas would be most welcome.

I have just downgraded to Tems 9.0 and used the med for that. The Z750 now connects and reconnects perfectly. So either Tems 9.1 has a problem or the med for 9.1 has a problem. Not sure which but as mentioned before the device properties seem to be more accurate for 9.0 and the selection of scanning parameters is much better as well.

indoor
2011-10-02, 12:28 AM
Out of curiosity I tried the Samsung U900 that was connecting as am E******* W25 on the Tems 9.0 and it works perfectly. I have tried the plain copy of Tems 9.1 I was asking for and this shows the SGH U900 as an E******* W25 so I installed the 9.1.4 update and still the same. So it looks to me like a problem with 9.1. Any thoughts?

hp3hp3
2011-10-02, 02:06 AM
if install orginall drivers not connect

you must install tems phone with tems drivers for your tems phone

you must reinstall your windows

indoor
2011-10-02, 06:23 AM
Already done the reinstall of windows (twice), didn't work.

Also the downgrade to TI 9.0 kept the same drivers so definitely not a driver problem. So I still think it's a TI 9.1 problem.