PDA

View Full Version : a problem with Pathloss4.0

mohamad
2010-04-13, 05:01 PM
Dear all friends,
I designed a network (gr4 file) with several links (pl4 files) in a computer then I transfer these files to another computer. I open gr4 file but when I want to change links parameters, an error occur with message : File (pl4 fike) Not Found. It means that pathloss can't retrieval files associated with MW links.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Mohamad

azizbahmani
2010-04-13, 05:54 PM
Dear all friends,
I designed a network (gr4 file) with several links (pl4 files) in a computer then I transfer these files to another computer. I open gr4 file but when I want to change links parameters, an error occur with message : File (pl4 fike) Not Found. It means that pathloss can't retrieval files associated with MW links.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Mohamad

hi men
i am new here.
but i want to post and shre new material.
can anybody please tell me " HOW I CAN CREATE OR PULISH NEW POST".

Best Regards.
Aziz Bahmani

byja
2010-04-14, 06:26 AM
In Network module, under Files submenu you have Move/Copy option which is used to move or copy network files into a different directory. This could help you with your file relocation.
Another option is to manually edit .gr4 file. Open it in any editor and you'll see that .pl4 files are given with absolute path (for example C:\pathloss\networks\networkA\london-paris.pl4). If you change this, it might work. Haven't tried this though... :)