PDA

View Full Version : D I M E T R A 6.2

akul2
2010-04-12, 03:35 PM
******** D I M E T R A 6.2 system overview
This booklet explains radio system concepts and describes the components and functionality
of the Dimetra IP system.
The purpose of this booklet is to:
• Describe the basic radio system concepts and call processing basics.
• Provide an introduction to the various components and processes associated with the Dimetra IP system.
This booklet is an introduction to the Dimetra IP system. The information in this booklet does not
assume any pre-knowledge of the Dimetra IP system or radio concepts in general
http://rapidshare.com/files/385638398/DimSystemOverview_D62.pdf

Akul

punto
2010-04-12, 04:32 PM
Hello,
please give more details when you share SW or docs, as many vendors have similar or even the same names for its productos.

I believe here you opened topic on ******** BTS Service SW , ... please confirm ?
THX, P:)

akul2
2010-04-12, 05:55 PM
Hello,
please give more details when you share SW or docs, as many vendors have similar or even the same names for its productos.

I believe here you opened topic on ******** BTS Service SW , ... please confirm ?
THX, P:)
Thanks for your suggestions, i'll edit the post .
Doc is about the whole system (release 6.2), if you are interesed in BTS Service SW let me know
Akul

mobile users
2010-05-07, 11:46 PM
is there any way you can re-upload this. the file has been downloaded 10 times and I can not access it.

Also, I am interested in the BTS service software.

Thanks!

jamal48
2010-11-02, 12:40 AM
Thanks for your suggestions, i'll edit the post .
Doc is about the whole system (release 6.2), if you are interesed in BTS Service SW let me know
Akul
Hi Akul,

Can you help me to get this program because i need it to communicate with the BTS Horizon2 to test the receivers CTU2.

Please let me know if you can help me out.

My email adres is: douzi1@hotmail.com

leolion007
2011-03-07, 08:04 PM
Hi Akul, thanks for the link for 6.2, can u please suggest some link for the comparison between dimetra 6.1 and dimetra 6.2. thanks

bikplaboi
2011-07-29, 05:26 PM
Hi All,

Does anyone have a example of DIMETRA fleet mapping they can share on this forum??? Many thanks.

Also does any have a example or copy of DIMETRA programming script or code plug they can also share... I am doing some work with a ******** TETRA network and would like to get good idea of what needs to be taken into account when writing the programming script and also when it comes to doing the fleet mapping etc.

Again I am thanking those who help in advance.

Kind Regards,

bikplaboi

bikplaboi
2011-11-24, 01:55 PM
Hi Sir,

Do you have any installation manual or guide for ******** Dimetra, I am in urgent need for a project I am working.

Thanks,

bikplaboi

aqrabawi007
2012-09-01, 04:40 PM
Would you please update the link, we wold be grateful if you have updated the Dimetra documents, the current file not found in Rapidshare website

alkamino
2013-01-11, 04:15 PM
Thank you very much for this post. Unfortunately the link doesn't work. Would you please update it?