PDA

View Full Version : Credits free secton created.

GEZA
2010-04-11, 11:23 AM
this section for posts which don't need point for download attachments.

source:
1.people who willing to sharing to all memembers and don't need points.

2. people who make lots of small attachments for earning points purpose.

please report second situation.

optimplanner
2010-04-11, 01:09 PM
Users take into account that the maximum value of the attachments is 3.81mb, before making any report look first maximum size of the parts of the attachments, if they are divided into several rar is because the upload limits on the server :D

marceloenrique
2010-04-11, 01:10 PM
this section for posts which don't need point for download attachments.

source:
1.people who willing to sharing to all memembers and don't need points.

2. people who make lots of small attachments for earning points purpose.

please report second situation.

Hi Friend Administrator
1 .- I do not understand please explain

You must say that senior members
- Should not be with the credit system.
- We have a prominent place on the board.

Saludos

marceloenrique

arnb
2010-04-11, 01:44 PM
And also i would like to i have a 106 reputation but i am still a member not a senior member can u explain me why??

and also that senior members are free for credit system is a good thing if u do it. because i think that to increase the credit and be a senior member to be safe for unlimited downloads people will post more

br
arnb:(:(

tester
2010-04-11, 01:51 PM
i have a 106 reputation but i am still a member not a senior member can u explain me why??
As I remember in order to become a Senior Member 50 rep points are enough. But you should to have 100 posts.

arnb
2010-04-11, 01:56 PM
thanks tester good information shared

br
arnb:):)

optimplanner
2010-04-11, 03:06 PM
arnb you need to have more than 50 points of reputation and more than 100 post ;) for senior member, only need public some post and you became in senior member :D, only 13 post you are an excelent uploader of forum thanks for your collaboration

zeuscane
2010-04-11, 05:40 PM
It doesn't seem me that the forum correctly works.
I have tried to attach file in a post in Credit free section and I have had this message " Fatal error: Call to a member function shareads() on a non-object in /home/finet6/public_html/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 15"
I continue to sustain that the preceding structure was best because the new posts were more easily visible and located.

Best Regards
zeuscane

optimplanner
2010-04-12, 02:11 AM
I upload some right now in this section :D, if have problems i tell :)