PDA

View Full Version : Full Dongle of Sentinel SLM_8.0.6.0

TEMS
2010-03-30, 10:39 AM
Dear all friend
Today I post Full Dongle of Sentinel SLM_8.0.6.0
this is a new generation of usb emulators, and is the result of cooperation of me and my friend.
we used ms DSF (device simulation framework) as a base framework, DSF let developer to make usb simulated devices
as a COM based dll or exe. for more information see msdn.
in our emulator you can see DSF runtime,SoftUsbDongle.dll and TORO_SOUZ_RMSV8_EMULATOR.dll and USBEmulatorUtility.exe.
+ DSF runtime must be installed before installation and plug of dongles.
+ SoftUsbDongle.dll is usb request dispatcher.
+ USBEmulatorUtility.exe is the utility which can plug simulated dongles.
+ TORO_SOUZ_RMSV8_EMULATOR.dll is an actuall emualtor. it contain codes to emulate a usb sentinel superpro for SentinelLM v8 (RMS V8)

actually USBEmulatorUtility.exe search its folder to find dlls which their names start with "TORO_SOUZ_" string and try to plug them as usb dongles.
we already implimented such dlls for hasp4/hl,hasrdlock/sentinel supero pro and ultrapro and WIBU.
(souz made for novex/guadrant too) and we are working on MARX CRYPTO BOX usb dongles.
the main advantage of usage of DSF is compatibility with x86/X64 and vista windows, unfortunatelly it can not suport w9x and win2k ,we are working to add support for win2k.
however, as you know for each platform, code must be compiled agian.
the main disadvantage of DSF is need to manual plug/unplug. i wrote a service to plug dongles in system startup,
but it is not a perfect solution, waiting ms to release a more better version of DSF.

so for use our emulator,
run install.bat, it will install ms DSF runtime and will configure it for emulator usage.
each time you want to use emulator, you must run usbemulatorutility and press install button,
and you must not close utility untill finish of your work, becuase emulator is a dll and must be loaded
in the context of emulator utility, so after finish of work press uninstall button and then close utility.

for uninstallation of emulator simply run uninstall.bat

P.S. i protected my utility and emulator with winlicense, but i uncheked advanced debuger monitoring and registry/file monitoring. so you can use olly...

enjoy...

TORO

For Junior Member please download from link bellow:
http://www.4shared.com/file/252410101/f558a6dc/Dongle_for_Sentinel_RMS_Develo.html

If you like please say thanks and add reputation (please put name), when i see about name and my reputation increase i will send you a password

des118
2010-03-30, 10:48 AM
plz send me pass, i thanked.

filDim
2010-03-30, 11:15 AM
Good posting

saullow
2010-03-30, 11:48 PM
Pls give me the pass.. tks and rep added!

Dear all friend
this is a new generation of usb emulators, and is the result of cooperation of me and my friend.
we used ms DSF (device simulation framework) as a base framework, DSF let developer to make usb simulated devices
in our emulator you can see DSF runtime,SoftUsbDongle.dll and TORO_SOUZ_RMSV8_EMULATOR.dll and USBEmulatorUtility.exe.
+ TORO_SOUZ_RMSV8_EMULATOR.dll is an actuall emualtor. it contain codes to emulate a usb sentinel superpro for SentinelLM v8 (RMS V8)

actually USBEmulatorUtility.exe search its folder to find dlls which their names start with "TORO_SOUZ_" string and try to plug them as usb dongles.
we already implimented such dlls for hasp4/hl,hasrdlock/sentinel supero pro and ultrapro and WIBU.
(souz made for novex/guadrant too) and we are working on MARX CRYPTO BOX usb dongles.
the main advantage of usage of DSF is compatibility with x86/X64 and vista windows, unfortunatelly it can not suport w9x and win2k ,we are working to add support for win2k.
the main disadvantage of DSF is need to manual plug/unplug. i wrote a service to plug dongles in system startup,
but it is not a perfect solution, waiting ms to release a more better version of DSF.

so for use our emulator,
run install.bat, it will install ms DSF runtime and will configure it for emulator usage.
each time you want to use emulator, you must run usbemulatorutility and press install button,
and you must not close utility untill finish of your work, becuase emulator is a dll and must be loaded
in the context of emulator utility, so after finish of work press uninstall button and then close utility.

P.S. i protected my utility and emulator with winlicense, but i uncheked advanced debuger monitoring and registry/file monitoring. so you can use olly...

enjoy...

TORO

http://www.4shared.com/file/252410101/f558a6dc/Dongle_for_Sentinel_RMS_Develo.html

If you like please say thanks and add reputation (please put name), when i see about name and my reputation increase i will send you a password

Shiela
2010-03-31, 01:09 AM
No d.u.m.p.e.r no emulation.

Zirzalas
2010-03-31, 01:13 AM
Pls give me the pass.. tks and rep added to

angelpy
2010-03-31, 01:57 AM
Hi TEMS

Good Job!
Added reputation and thanks
Please send me the pass
BR
Angelpy

gillete98
2010-03-31, 02:13 AM
Amazing job. Thks and rep added please share PWD

hinobd
2010-03-31, 04:48 AM
please give password

mamunipati
2010-03-31, 03:28 PM
Hi dear, Thanks add & also Rep

Olz send the rar password to mamunipati.mailbox@gmail.com

Dear all friend

so for use our emulator,

enjoy...

TORO

ZhY_1971
2010-04-01, 06:25 PM
Hi dear, Thanks add & also Rep,password please.

ali56s
2010-04-01, 06:45 PM
Dear all friend

so for use our emulator,

enjoy...

TORO

hi
plz see my image
nod32(USBEmulatorUtility.exe)
BR

bassem_16
2010-04-06, 12:57 AM
Did anyone who already download this file tried it ? if yes, is it really working ?

hinobd
2010-04-06, 04:03 AM
please give me password

gokilaravee
2010-04-06, 12:43 PM
TORO_SOUZ_RMSV8_EMULATOR.dll is ONLY for serial number 3523800205 for RMS V8 ..

Look at Toro's original message...

> and use 3523800205 as serial number for RMS V8, becuase
> i hardcoded related vendor code in memory of dongle

calvin
2010-04-06, 05:37 PM
I am unable to make licenses using this emu.. it gives me an error wen i generate lic "chk dongle is attached to USB or parallel port". checked with sentinel monitor wen decrementing meter the output is 0X4 (shud be 0x0 i think)

Although i can generate using toro emu 1.7...

Br//

bassem_16
2010-04-06, 06:06 PM
@ calvin,

Do you have a dongle e m u l a t o r for SDK 8.0.6 that you already tried it and working ?

otherwise I will still stick to the hardcoded version of wlscgen

gokilaravee
2010-04-06, 06:26 PM
here is toro's sentinel superpro emulator 1.7..

bassem_16
2010-04-06, 06:57 PM
Thanks gokilaravee,

The problem is its locked on a special vendor ID :(

and the one posted by TEMs is locked on special serial number to be installed with SDK

I believe i will stick to the undongled method :D

calvin
2010-04-06, 07:04 PM
@ calvin,

Do you have a dongle e m u l a t o r for SDK 8.0.6 that you already tried it and working ?

otherwise I will still stick to the hardcoded version of wlscgen

@bassem_16,

check your PM

bassem_16
2010-04-06, 08:15 PM
Thanks Calvin

Will give it a try and let you know

abes1234
2010-04-07, 07:34 PM
Thank you. I need the password now.

vci07
2010-04-08, 04:13 PM
thanks and rep added
kindly provide pw

qq_aone
2010-04-08, 06:54 PM
many thanks
i need password pls.

krravt
2010-04-08, 07:26 PM
thanks

i need psswd

bassem_16
2010-04-11, 02:25 AM
Hello Guys

I tried using TORO superpro emulator to work with wlscgen 8.0.6, it worked but the problem i reveive now is this message after entering the username and pass in wlscgen

"unsupported license key attached! You will be only allowed to upgrade this key to current version of this software. Refer to the process activation software version under the help menu"

What do you think the problem is? and is this having any solution ?

findrajnikant
2010-04-11, 01:58 PM
please provide password

calvin
2010-04-11, 02:52 PM
Hello Guys

I tried using TORO superpro emulator to work with wlscgen 8.0.6, it worked but the problem i reveive now is this message after entering the username and pass in wlscgen

"unsupported license key attached! You will be only allowed to upgrade this key to current version of this software. Refer to the process activation software version under the help menu"

What do you think the problem is? and is this having any solution ?

Check the VID in the emulator and the cells using Sentinel monitor.

BR//

bassem_16
2010-04-11, 07:26 PM
@ calvin

Thanks, I knew the problem, now it works and i can generate licenses using SSP method by altering .toro file ;)

proy1_10
2010-04-11, 07:34 PM
Have been tested to install and to uninstall SDK every time?

findrajnikant
2010-04-11, 11:26 PM
Password please

gusmen
2010-04-12, 12:12 AM
password please

njcomba
2010-04-12, 01:33 AM
Password please

yogi_saw
2010-04-12, 09:26 PM
@TEMS THANKS A LOT BUT WHAT IS PASSWORD

wood
2010-04-12, 09:55 PM
great, I need a marx dongle emulator now

sunny2002
2010-04-12, 10:38 PM
long long ago ,I had added reputation and thanks,but.......
Please send the pass to me .

topcg
2010-04-13, 03:05 AM
thanks .please PWD

bassem_16
2010-04-13, 04:30 AM
@ everyone

If you dont get the password i will advice you to do something, go to google and search for "TORO_SOUZ_RMSV8_EMULATOR.dll"

and see what you will get ;)

famox
2010-04-13, 05:19 AM
:) thanks
please PM password

Dear all friend

so for use our emulator,

enjoy...

TORO

kiki
2010-04-13, 12:49 PM
@ everyone

If you dont get the password i will advice you to do something, go to google and search for "TORO_SOUZ_RMSV8_EMULATOR.dll"

and see what you will get ;)

:victory::victory::victory:

rooky2000
2010-04-17, 02:02 PM
I have say tkx and want to know PW for Dongle for Sentinel RMS Development Kit 8.0.6.rar (http://www.finetopix.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6792&d=1269912573)

BR

besoeso
2010-04-17, 07:18 PM
I think that can share anything first.;)

I have say tkx and want to know PW for Dongle for Sentinel RMS Development Kit 8.0.6.rar (http://www.finetopix.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6792&d=1269912573)

BR

gokilaravee
2010-04-17, 07:45 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/35712337/DSF_USB_EMULATOR.rar

here it is..

rooky2000
2010-04-17, 07:57 PM
DSF_USB_EMULATOR.rar is the same as Full Dongle of Sentinel SLM_8.0.6.0 (http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?p=78685#post78685) ?

http://rapidshare.com/files/35712337/DSF_USB_EMULATOR.rar

here it is..

calvin
2010-04-17, 08:02 PM
DSF_USB_EMULATOR.rar is the same as Full Dongle of Sentinel SLM_8.0.6.0 (http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?p=78685#post78685) ?

Yes rooky,

They are same.

Regards,

gokilaravee
2010-04-17, 08:58 PM
@calvin

can we use toro's ssp 1.7 for wlscgen 8.2.1?

kiki
2010-04-17, 09:04 PM
@calvin

IMO the best way to know is try it by yourself

rooky2000
2010-04-17, 11:04 PM
toro's ssp 1.7 does not work, but DSF work stablely

@calvin

dhiraj4mann
2010-04-18, 03:14 PM
Thanks , pls share the passwd (Rating added)

rainbow
2010-04-22, 03:51 PM
Please sent me the password.

Thanx b4 :handshake

zphdt
2010-04-23, 09:23 AM
thx tems,i had get this file,but sill have some problem.

cooltyger
2010-05-10, 01:42 AM
Hi,

Am unable to emulate with TORO_SOUZ USB DSF emulator!!!!!
Still getting the error!!! :confused:

Any pointers or hints!!!! :L

BRs
CT

bassem_16
2010-05-10, 02:08 AM
this DSF emu is for a specific VID which is hardcoded inside it, you should build your own based on your hardcoded VID

calvin
2010-05-10, 12:57 PM
Hi,

Am unable to emulate with TORO_SOUZ USB DSF emulator!!!!!
Still getting the error!!! :confused:

Any pointers or hints!!!! :L

BRs
CT

You will not be able to create licenses with DSF_USB Emulator

mandoell
2010-05-10, 02:52 PM
hi, tems could u give me the pass for this thanks

gsmman2006
2010-06-15, 02:14 PM
please PASS , thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssss

yazzzing
2010-06-29, 03:29 PM
You will not be able to create licenses with DSF_USB Emulator

so the dsf_usb emulator is no useful???

bassem_16
2010-06-29, 04:06 PM
not useful for slm later then 8.0.6

jarmster
2010-07-01, 11:47 AM
ok bassem, toro ssp emu is, with 8.2? much to get it working?
i know i want 8.2 but im trying out 8.0 but im having issues.
the 8.0 install gets to the end of the install and says it was interrupted.try again later any clue?

2010-07-20, 06:55 PM
Yes, I've tried the default VID to install Sentinel SDk 8.0.6,and use TORO_SOUZ USB DSF emulator to emulate it.
the wlscgen.exe can open, but can't generate lic.

There seems something wrong with it.

The TORO SSP emulator can run it perfectly! but can't run wlscgen8.2 fully.

gokilaravee
2010-07-20, 07:22 PM
for wlscgen 8.2 make vusb based emulator..bu dumping DSF emulator with minor changes in reg file..

yogi_saw
2010-07-20, 07:33 PM
I guess my emulator is enough to make lic..
hi gokil but still the same dongle cannot be used for network lic

gokilaravee
2010-07-20, 07:37 PM
I guess my emulator is enough to make lic..

yes,this is more than enough..:)