PDA

View Full Version : ATOLL training for beginners

coursekec
2010-03-29, 07:34 PM
Fabulous step by step training on ATOLL for beginners..no pass coz knowledge should be free...Don't forget to add rep and thanks if you like..

cheers

atrdamscj
2010-03-30, 12:37 AM
hi all,
i'm newbie here and i maybe there are some protocols or something like that but i can't download your files, please to help me.
want to read these docs because i'm begginer in atoll.

sorry for my english!
my e-mail "ra.2@ live.fr"

cool-b
2010-03-30, 02:40 AM
upload it to rapidshare or others. thanx.

liukang
2010-03-30, 03:32 AM
Fabulous step by step training on ATOLL for beginners..no pass coz knowledge should be free...Don't forget to add rep and thanks if you like..

cheers
This training already share before, first port by lejun then by me. You can found it on Lybrary.

BR!!!

bikplaboi
2010-04-05, 10:32 AM
Dear Friends,

I totally agree with coursekec, knowledge should be free, but lately some people seem to be demanding reputation and those with enough reputation ask to for members to email them the files.

Please lets all share knowledge...as they say sharing is caring...

thanks...

bikplaboi

cheers

newman23213
2010-04-06, 07:55 AM
Hi,
Like you said knowledge must be free
when I tryed to download theses docs he said to me:

newman23213, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please give as a rapidshare link or give the link in my email: khdaouria@hotmail.fr

thx

egyptawy
2010-04-10, 05:39 AM

cheers

good post go on
:)

kave
2010-04-10, 10:05 AM
i want to use atoll to plan CDMA PN,How to use?

xuepei
2010-04-12, 06:19 PM
thanks a lot!

elafendi
2010-04-13, 05:25 PM
you can find here the software

azizbahmani
2010-04-13, 05:49 PM

cheers

hi men
i am new here.
but i want to post and shre new material.
can anybody please tell me " HOW I CAN CREATE OR PULISH NEW POST".

Best Regards.
Aziz Bahmani

pl91111
2010-04-14, 08:52 PM
Thanks for this training

liukang
2010-04-15, 12:31 AM
hi men
i am new here.
but i want to post and shre new material.
can anybody please tell me " HOW I CAN CREATE OR PULISH NEW POST".

Best Regards.
Aziz Bahmani
I think you must become a member first to post new thread. Please read forum announcement.

BR!