my Command sequence script was something like this:

loop(360)
start recording
dial voice
on "connection established" disconnect
stop recording
wait 1200 (=20min)
end loop

I had to measure only call setup time every 20 min so I got hundred of small logfiles. Now when I want to import all of them into Actix it last almost 1 hour even the length of all files together is smaller than 10MB.

What I would like to do is combine them into one file so next time it opens much quicker..

Creating Superstream doesn't help.. any other idea??

BR,
drJ.

xcatas
2010-10-16, 02:07 AM
have you tried opening one by one? that works sometimes.

or i think you should upgrade your RAM size.

Piojo
2010-11-12, 01:36 PM
i have a question:
my Command sequence script was something like this:

loop(360)
start recording
dial voice
on "connection established" disconnect
stop recording
wait 1200 (=20min)
end loop

I had to measure only call setup time every 20 min so I got hundred of small logfiles. Now when I want to import all of them into Actix it last almost 1 hour even the length of all files together is smaller than 10MB.

What I would like to do is combine them into one file so next time it opens much quicker..

Creating Superstream doesn't help.. any other idea??

BR,
drJ.

Hi drJaser,

In TI versions that i use (8.2.x and 9.0) when you start a command sequence that repeats 100 times something, only a logfile is created, since the logfile its created when you press record button and stops when you press stop button, regarding number of cycles or kind of command sequence.

Anyway, if you had a lot of logs, and you wish convert to only one, you can use 'Export logfile' option (menu logfile / export logfile).

You need open one 'Add Order' window, and then, in format you choose "Logfile with uplink data", in input files you choose all files that you want merge, and then check 'Merge Output' option. That generates only a big logfile from your little many files.

This process take about 10-15 sec per each 10Mb of logfile..

I hope my post helps you,

best regards,