PDA

View Full Version : xcal and real time mapping during drive test

edinburgh
2010-03-20, 10:52 AM
Hi Friends,

I've got a problem with xcal during drive testing.

I can see the lat and long with GPS in xcal.

I can see the BTS in mapping window.

When drive test car's moving, I can not see real time tracking in map window @ xcal.

This is my first time using xcal.:rolleyes:

With TEMS, I can see everything during drive test. ( dot moving, cell reselection, HO, drop call, etc..)

Don't know how to show those live parameters in map window.:eek:

Please kindly help me out. :L:L

Thanks.

BR,
Edin

mandoell
2010-03-20, 07:59 PM
what kind of x-cal that u used?

theharmonick
2010-03-20, 08:24 PM
what kind of x-cal that u used?

Second that, you should be able to see all layers similar to TEMS. Double-check the options and let us know what kind, version of X-CAL you're using.

EarlGrey
2010-03-26, 11:33 PM
When drive test car's moving, I can not see real time tracking in map window @ xcal.

It's looks like you press "pause" button. Check it.
P.S. look on your "CPU usage" in X-CAL. when it nearly 95-100% - your X-CAL is working (writing logs), but there is no realtime changes on map (this problem appear when your have too many route points on display (button "T").as for me - i have this problem in SmartMap :().

gsmman2006
2010-06-30, 08:53 PM
which version XCAL you are using, I cant Load TEMS MAP in XCAL .also I cant see GPS information in XCAL.

please help me

thanks

ching2-o
2010-08-27, 05:12 PM
Check if you install MapX/MapXtreme, or, check your map property in the map layer property button when you load the Map. Explore which map selection is ok. There are selection there (MIF/GEO)(MapXtreme or MapX versions) (Smartmap) and Using Image File. For me, I use mif file, i just created geo file from xcal (or on xcap) and load it on the map manager. Site/Maps cannot be displayed sometimes unless GPS was tracking satellites. Try to Replay log files so that you can test maps display.

rachitmah
2010-12-19, 05:27 AM
Just go through this presentation...you will find the solution . Any further issue,feel free to contact..

http://rapidshare.com/files/438067621/X-Cal_LTE_presentation.pdf

Cheers
Rachit