PDA

View Full Version : Microwave Radio Link Planning Tool Set

Kaka
2010-03-17, 12:12 PM
Hi All,

This is a Link Planning Tool for Dragonwave's Packet based Microwave Radio networks.

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=MI5D2P2M

"DragonWave’s AirPair product family provides system integrators with a point-to-point broadband radio that delivers wireless Ethernet IP-based services.
Requiring no server room installation, the all-outdoor ready AirPair installs quickly and delivers the lowest cost per Mb/s wireless solution in the industry. AirPair is the ideal choice wherever rapid deployment of Carrier-grade Ethernet service is required.
The DragonWave AirPair consists of DragonLink™ radios, modems and antennas. The AirPair system can use a variety of DragonLink™ radios in the 18, 23, 26, 28, 32, 38 GHz Licensed Bands and 24 and 60 GHz Unlicensed Bands."

For password pl. add rep and PM me :D
I apologize for the inconvenience:(

/Kaka

coursekec
2010-03-17, 02:11 PM
Hi All,

This is a Link Planning Tool for Dragonwave's Packet based Microwave Radio networks.

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=MI5D2P2M

"DragonWave’s AirPair product family provides system integrators with a point-to-point broadband radio that delivers wireless Ethernet IP-based services.
Requiring no server room installation, the all-outdoor ready AirPair installs quickly and delivers the lowest cost per Mb/s wireless solution in the industry. AirPair is the ideal choice wherever rapid deployment of Carrier-grade Ethernet service is required.
The DragonWave AirPair consists of DragonLink™ radios, modems and antennas. The AirPair system can use a variety of DragonLink™ radios in the 18, 23, 26, 28, 32, 38 GHz Licensed Bands and 24 and 60 GHz Unlicensed Bands."

For password pl. add rep and PM me :D
I apologize for the inconvenience:(

/Kaka

I think reputation should be earned and not begged or black mailed...this sort of malpractice should be strictly avoided...

Kaka
2010-03-18, 11:49 AM
Hi,
Password for the file is: Microwave

I understand it's frustrating for people to wait for password but rules of the forum kinda force you to go this way. As an FYI, My earlier posts were not password protected. IMO, Password protection helps in reminding the people that they need to appreciate the "share".

/Kaka:rolleyes:

Kaka
2010-03-18, 12:26 PM
& Folks now for people like Mr(iss??). coursekec - who are telling other members that password protection is kinda extortion are doing the same in their posts....Go figure :mad:

/Kaka

coursekec

Excellent starting material on 3G
Here's an excellent material on overview of 3G....add reputation to get Password...

cheers
Attached Files
1-3G Overview-41.rar (2.40 MB, 40 views)