PDA

View Full Version : Time slot Fault code

cocola
2010-03-11, 10:02 AM
Hi. I received this log file but I dont understand what it means. This is the log file of fault code of time slot in BTS E*******.

- concnt : Counter for the number of connection setup attempts
This parameter is only valid for managed object instances of type TS.

- conerrcnt : Counter for the number of abnormally terminated connections.

But I dont know that parameters (in red circle) is good or bad.
Can anyone help me to analyse this ?
Thanks for reading.

charommel
2010-03-11, 11:51 AM
Hi. I received this log file but I dont understand what it means. This is the log file of fault code of time slot in BTS E*******.

- concnt : Counter for the number of connection setup attempts
This parameter is only valid for managed object instances of type TS.

- conerrcnt : Counter for the number of abnormally terminated connections.

But I dont know that parameters (in red circle) is good or bad.
Can anyone help me to analyse this ?
Thanks for reading.

Hi, you normally measure in terms of % the (conerrcnt/concnt). this can be used to analyze a faulty TS in 1 TRX. it would be more useful to aggregate the values in TRX level to isolate a possible defective TRX. a value of 10% can be a good threshold. i hope this helps. :cool:

cocola
2010-03-11, 12:08 PM
Thank you very much. So, you mean when the rate (conerrcnt/concnt) is higher than 10% then that time slot is bad ?

charommel
2010-03-11, 01:07 PM
Thank you very much. So, you mean when the rate (conerrcnt/concnt) is higher than 10% then that time slot is bad ?

you can use it as a guideline but can be relative also based on the total number of connections.

cocola
2010-03-12, 10:24 AM
Hi Charommel, can you help me to analyse this log file plz ? The KPI was too bad, and the rate (conerrcnt/concnt) of some timeslot is higher than 10%. Is that the hardware fault ? Another 2 cell of this Site is normal.
I only want to confirm that, can I say to the the Vendor that, this KPI was bad due to bad hardware ( timeslot), and need to be replaced?
Thanks.

charommel
2010-03-12, 10:36 AM
Hi Charommel, can you help me to analyse this log file plz ? The KPI was too bad, and the rate (conerrcnt/concnt) of some timeslot is higher than 10%. Is that the hardware fault ? Another 2 cell of this Site is normal.
I only want to confirm that, can I say to the the Vendor that, this KPI was bad due to bad hardware ( timeslot), and need to be replaced?
Thanks.

Hi, i would suggest to you to block the suspected TRU for atleast 1 day. then observe the statistics if the tdr-s would improve. if it does, then you can confirm that this is indeed the problem.

smarty.rf
2011-08-08, 03:48 AM
Hi,

Can u tell me what is the winfiol command to get this CONERRCNT value?

:confused:

jamal
2011-08-08, 10:25 AM
Hi,

Can u tell me what is the winfiol command to get this CONERRCNT value?

:confused:

Hi Mate,
You can use RXMFP comand in MO TS.

BR

niko2008
2011-08-08, 09:56 PM
pls help me ??????????????????
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(