PDA

View Full Version : E******* HSDPA Parameter

danilosilvestri
2010-02-28, 04:38 AM
Hello Everyone,
please i have a very big issues on our network that we can't have a costant throughput(Example:we will have at very beginning 12kb/s, after 8 sec to 100kb/s after 10 sec 274 kb/s untill 384 kb/s and it will pass rarely 400 kb/s even using globetrotter HSDPA mode and the max speed it will be 1.1 or 1.3 Mb/s, what i would like is to have more a constant growing DownLoad like start at 12 kb/s and reach 1.3 or more as we have 8E1 for each RBS(E*******) and stay there (1.3Mb/s) untill the download is finished).
I already check Common Pilot Channel, Ec/No, maxNumHsPdschCodes=10, etc.. please advice or help me what i need to check or change more!
Thanks!!!:(

argonauta
2010-03-04, 11:08 AM
All your hsdpa parameters are okay? Dynamic code allocation, correct scheduler algorithms?

Do you get any capacity errors ir your KPIs (like power shortage, lack of baseband, etc)?

sataron
2010-03-04, 11:23 AM
May be u must check your license?
what count of NumHSDPAUsersPerCell and HSDPA codes per cell and other u have?
Try check speed at early morning or night when no active 3G users on NodeB

blaster949
2010-03-04, 11:39 AM
Hi

1. If you are using a DEDICATED server, check server settings. Try to use downloadtest.com or someother common site. This way you will make sure that your server FTP settings are not wrong.

2. Check you TCP/IP window settings. TCP slow start algo by nature take quite a large time to ramp up.

3. Check if you are receiving good CQI constantly. You will know that RF is not an issue this way.

Hope this helps.

sonar_bangla
2010-03-05, 01:49 AM
Dear frnd
i had the same problem in my last year HUAWEI project, we solved this problem by below procedure:

1. check ur tcp window setting for IP. at laptop
2. check ur firewall setting/ better to turn off at laptop
3. check ur lisence for HSDPA in the RRC setup message.
4. send a packet from RNC to UE to find out if there is problem between RNC & UE.
5. check ur algorithm parameters.
6. check RTWP/UL interference , it must be between -105 to 107 dBm, if hiegher value then its impossible to get good D
L thrpt.

7. check ur attenuation parameters which play the power of NodeB during HS service.
8. check HSDPA layer category must be 8 or more.
9. check IP path values for transmission at nodeB parameter.
10. last u can check ping test to find out if there is any transmission delay.
hope u can solve ur problem........

tukangoptim
2010-03-06, 12:44 PM
what about speed when tapping on GGSN/SGSN ? same ?

rgds,

danilosilvestri
2010-03-24, 12:25 AM
Dear argonauta
do you have any doc with hsdpa parameters and correct scheduler algorithms?
Thanks

PAN80
2010-03-24, 02:03 PM
danilosilvestri, Look the document WCDMA Radio Network Optimization

zee86
2011-04-18, 11:55 PM
Hello Everyone,
please i have a very big issues on our network that we can't have a costant throughput(Example:we will have at very beginning 12kb/s, after 8 sec to 100kb/s after 10 sec 274 kb/s untill 384 kb/s and it will pass rarely 400 kb/s even using globetrotter HSDPA mode and the max speed it will be 1.1 or 1.3 Mb/s, what i would like is to have more a constant growing DownLoad like start at 12 kb/s and reach 1.3 or more as we have 8E1 for each RBS(E*******) and stay there (1.3Mb/s) untill the download is finished).
I already check Common Pilot Channel, Ec/No, maxNumHsPdschCodes=10, etc.. please advice or help me what i need to check or change more!
Thanks!!!:(

creat a CSR 2nd line support will give u the answer
or check Primus solution i thing there should be some solution in it

manpreet
2011-10-14, 05:25 AM
Check MBRD and MBRU in HLR.

MBRD should be 21000.

thanks.

zee86
2011-11-03, 08:11 PM
open CSR they will give the answer and if you already sorted out please share with us