PDA

View Full Version : Aircom CW Measurement Data

angelpy
2010-02-19, 02:29 AM
Hi Masters!

I have installed AE 6.1 and read in the Aircom Asset3G Manual over CW Measurement Files, not provide support for Rodhe-Schwarz CW Measurement Files.

I have theses files of old project and i need to use.

Exists tools to convert this files in other format? Example: Nemo Outdoor, TEMS xx, Signa?

I need your's help's!

Thanks!
BR
Angelpy

justdream
2010-02-19, 02:49 AM
Hi Masters!

I have installed AE 6.1 and read in the Aircom Asset3G Manual over CW Measurement Files, not provide support for Rodhe-Schwarz CW Measurement Files.

Exists tools to convert this files in other format? Example: Nemo Outdoor, TEMS xx, Signa?

I need your's help's!

Thanks!
BR
Angelpy

all what you want is just to get X, Y, RSSI
so just tro to export these parameters from your log-file :hug:

DCA
2010-02-19, 05:19 AM
AE 6.2 has an option for this :)
(Rohde&Schwarz, Nemo, Agilent e.g.)

marceloenrique
2010-02-19, 05:34 AM
AE 6.2 has an option for this :)
(Rohde&Schwarz, Nemo, Agilent e.g.)

please upload medicina jejejejej

saludos amigo

venom
2010-02-19, 09:53 AM
Hi Masters!

I need your's help's!

Thanks!
BR
Angelpy

You can manually convert to signia, there are two text files needed, one header and the other signia file. You can make macro in excel if you like.. see Reference guide that comes with Aircom, template of signia is mentioned ;)

justdream
2010-02-19, 05:38 PM
You can manually convert to signia, there are two text files needed, one header and the other signia file. You can make macro in excel if you like.. see Reference guide that comes with Aircom, template of signia is mentioned ;)

Welcome Back Venom, we didn't see you from a very long time
Hope you are fine :hug:

gaddag
2010-02-19, 06:03 PM
Hi!
Exists tools to convert this files in other format TEMS?