PDA

View Full Version : Siemens BR10.0

giuppy
2010-02-19, 01:36 AM
Hi at all...

I'm building something to read Siemens xml files. I need to read that xml files and store all informations in several tables of a database. My problem is that I don't understand some informations in some tags. For example I don't know what means NSVC:1 (I know exactly what is NSVC, but I don't know why there are 0,1,2,3). Or for example I don't know what means:
BTS=HX00X1 - CGID=333-01-54000-18

Could you help me? Someone have documents about this argument?
There are some documents in this website, but I cannot download these becouse I'm new user and I don't have necessary reputation...

Thank you!!!

plannerguy
2010-02-23, 09:50 PM
hi

NSVC is to indicate connection between BSS and SGSN

NSVCi-NSVC indicator is used to identigy the terminals

ie command for the same is

Example of Command Execution:
Create NSVC:NAME=NSVC:10,NSVCI=3,NSVLI=20-50;

Regards
Plannerguy

giuppy
2010-02-24, 10:05 PM
Hi plannerguy,

thank you about your informations...
Do you have documents about this argument? I need to know some informations about NSVC (how many NSVC can exist between BSS and SGSN?), BTSM, TRX, SS7, ATMVP, ATMVC, SDH and INTF.
I want to explain to you my problem...I have xml files with this informations and I need to read and store in DB this informations...but I would like to know what is that i'm reading...:-)

Regards.

taki
2010-02-24, 10:34 PM
Hi guy

it seams that you dont have experience in Siemens vendor and you are not Optimization engineer. You are developper engineer I think???

giuppy
2010-02-25, 12:23 AM
My usually assignment was to check the performance of E******* network using existing KPIs. At moment I need to do the same for Simens side! My problem is that for E******* side everything is ready, and I have only calculate KPIs using data files of E******* OSS. My assignment is to create a structure for Siemens side...a structure that have to store Network elements data in a databese (and after this operation, I have the possibility to calculate KPI for siemens).

plannerguy
2010-02-25, 07:57 PM
hi

please forward a sample xml i shall check the same.......

also a small doubt why xml files in siemens? your loading DataBase in DBA

format....

Regards
Plannerguy

giuppy
2010-02-25, 10:37 PM
The following is an example of a part of xml file that I don’t understand:
<measTypes>ATINBHDO.1 ATINBHDO.2 NRUNINHD.1 NRUNINHD.2 </measTypes>
<measValue measObjLdn="BTS=XXnnXn - CGID=nnn-nn-nnnnn-nn" >
<measResults>0 0 0 0 </measResults>
<suspect>false</suspect>
</measValue>
<measValue measObjLdn="BTS= XXnnXn - CGID=222-01-36000-6" >
<measResults>0 0 0 0 </measResults>
<suspect>false</suspect>
</measValue>
Of course, as you know, X is a letter and n is number. My problem is what CGID means? In this example, BTS is the same in both measValue but CGID is different. I’m sure that it is easy, but I don’t know what it means… Maybe the measResults are measurement of handover between two different BSC, but CGID indicate what?

plannerguy
2010-02-26, 07:33 PM
Hi

With this script your enabling SCANBTSHON,ie scanner for handover measurments(meas)

ATINBHDO--Attempted outgoing inter-BSC handovers
NRUNINHD----Number of unsuccessful outgoing inter-BSC handovers

with this you will get inter HO performance of a cell ,

and CGID--Cell global ID
cell global id--MCC+MNC+LAC+CELL ID
MCC---Mobile country code
mnc--mobile network code
lac-location area code
cell id---to identify a cell

hope my answer is clear .....

Regards
Plannerguy

giuppy
2010-03-02, 01:41 AM
First of all, thank you!

Now everything is clear...Do you have a Siemens document where I can read all this informations?

plannerguy
2010-03-02, 06:06 PM
Hi

all ready posted same pls check

Regards
Plannerguy

giuppy
2010-03-02, 07:58 PM
Hi plannerguy

Yes, I know that all is in this forum....but I haven't got necessary reputation for download the documents...

thank you

giuppy
2010-03-16, 07:06 PM
Hello...
I have several Siemens BR10 xml files, and every file has one additional properties...I'm sure that who of you know Siemens tecnology, surely know that for one xml file there is one additional properties.
My problem is to understand the meaning of this file!

I'm posting here a little part of xml file and AddFile:

XML FILE:
<measValue measObjLdn="BSS:3,NSVC:1">
<measValue measObjLdn="BSS:3,BTSM:0,BTS:0">
<measValue measObjLdn="BSS:3,BTSM:1,BTS:0 - BSS:3,BTSM:0,BTS:0" >
<measValue measObjLdn="BSS:3,BTSM:0,BTS:0 - BSS:3,TGTBTS:1" >

Addition.Properties
<m ldn="BSS:3/NSVC:1" sn="" cgid=""> </m>
<m ldn="BSS:3/BTSM:0/BTS:0" sn="BTS=HQ11D1(ex36)" cgid="CGID=222-01-306-6361"> </m>
<m ldn="BSS:3/BTSM:1/BTS:0" sn="BTS=HQ37S1" cgid="CGID=222-01-306-6371"> </m>
<m ldn="BSS:3/TGTBTS:1" sn="" cgid="CGID=222-01-34000-25"> </m>

Naturally there are a lot of others cases, but what I would like to understand is: how I can use this informations? What is the link between xml file and add prop.?

zee86
2010-05-16, 09:36 PM
Hi at all...

I'm building something to read Siemens xml files. I need to read that xml files and store all informations in several tables of a database. My problem is that I don't understand some informations in some tags. For example I don't know what means NSVC:1 (I know exactly what is NSVC, but I don't know why there are 0,1,2,3). Or for example I don't know what means:
BTS=HX00X1 - CGID=333-01-54000-18

Could you help me? Someone have documents about this argument?
There are some documents in this website, but I cannot download these becouse I'm new user and I don't have necessary reputation...

Thank you!!!

NSVC should have some ID or you can say number plz can you add the XML example or any doc about it plz

zee86
2010-05-16, 09:39 PM
Hi plannerguy

Yes, I know that all is in this forum....but I haven't got necessary reputation for download the documents...

thank you
can you paste that link so i can downlaod and also share for you plz

zee86
2010-05-16, 09:41 PM
Hi

With this script your enabling SCANBTSHON,ie scanner for handover measurments(meas)

ATINBHDO--Attempted outgoing inter-BSC handovers
NRUNINHD----Number of unsuccessful outgoing inter-BSC handovers

with this you will get inter HO performance of a cell ,

and CGID--Cell global ID
cell global id--MCC+MNC+LAC+CELL ID
MCC---Mobile country code
mnc--mobile network code
lac-location area code
cell id---to identify a cell

hope my answer is clear .....

Regards
Plannerguy
in NSN we are open scaner by XML script can you share that scripts plz

bayram
2010-07-26, 12:35 AM
Hello everyone,
I work for a GSM company as a software developer and I dont know much about BSC or BSS or whatever these devices are called.

My present task is to write a parser for a XML files compling with Siemens BR10.0.
I have found documents (from 3GPP...) describing the structure the XML files, their name syntax, and meaning of each tag.

But my problem is with <measValue> tag.
As far as I understood this tag has an attribute measObjLdn.
I can give three (of many) different examples:

<measValue measObjLdn = "CGID=438-01-2009-46771, TRX:0">
<measValue measObjLdn = "BSS:3,BSC:0">and

<measValue measObjLdn = "BSS:3,PTPPKF:0">
My program must know beforehand the structure and syntax of this attribute (what appear between quotes) so that it could function properly, so I would like to know:

1) Where can I find useful information about the formation of these strings ( BSS:3,BSC:0, BSS:3,PTPPKF:0, CGID=438-01-2009-46771, TRX:0...)?
2) Are thier structure defined by the vendor (Siemens)?
3) May someone else change thier output in the XML files?
4) For example, I can see BSS, BSC, TRX. What else may appear instead of these strings?

I am really confused with this attribute measObjLdn :confused:.
Please help.

Thank you in advance.

yasirmo2000
2010-08-09, 09:36 PM
First of all, thank you!

Now everything is clear...Do you have a Siemens document where I can read all this informations?
Thanks alot for you my friends