PDA

View Full Version : Fellows working on NSN or Nokai UMTS and HSDPA RF Planning and Optimization

theoptimizer
2008-04-09, 08:28 PM
Hi All,

Any fellow working on UMTS/HSDPA Planning or optimization specially NSN and Nortel can contact me on my email

abd_jalil2k2 at yahoo dot com

we will discuss technical issues and share information on UMTS, All the UMTS optimization guys are wellcome

In some days i'll also post some good docs on this site
Thanks

clive
2008-04-09, 10:31 PM
Hi
I am keen to excplore UMTS/HSDPA planning, what planning tool u will be using?

theoptimizer
2008-04-09, 10:33 PM
Hi,
I have used both NETACT and Atoll. I am mainly Optimization Guy but have done UMTS Model Tuning and some planning.

clive
2008-04-10, 06:33 PM
Thanks.. Any documentaion on Shared RAN approach, how to estimate no. of BTS etc..is also needed

theoptimizer
2008-04-11, 12:07 AM
Thanks Guys, I'll do my best to share all my knowledge. Another suggestion for th admin is to start a special room where one can share his profile like working with which vendor, technology, country etc... so lets share this well running forum as knowledge center
Thanks

riverstreamer
2008-04-11, 09:38 AM
Hi theoptimizer / At first I must say thank for getting decision on sharing information and documents / Second I should say that in my sight sharing Softwares and applications is much good and useful, But we should believe that having information, knowledge and reading documents before it is more much important / Third, although I haven't been involved in UMTS or HSOPA networks up to now, but I am much interested in reading, working and increasing my knowledge on it; So I intensively wait for your good documents, guides,..... on UMTS / HSOPA : in any filed from fundamental and Basic information to Planning and optimization documents. I'm sure that guys who are involved in these fields have much useful and practical documents than what we can find by search in WEB. / Hope you be success in this way / riverstreamer [AT] gmail [DOT] com

cdmahn
2008-05-17, 11:20 AM
I'm a new in this forum. I'm very keen to knowledge on UMTS planning and optimization. In fact, my experience is nearly zero. I hope to get very useful information and documents from you. Please help me to start with this attractive aspects! Thanks in advanced!

adedia
2008-05-21, 11:40 AM
check you mailbox i've sent you mail...

edinburgh
2008-06-18, 05:36 PM
First of all, I would say this forum is the best I' ve ever seen before.

I have experiences in 3G almost 7 years working with vendors, operators and consultant
company.

As you know, knowledge is the most important requirement things to work in this field.

I am now working as consultant in one of the vendors.

If you need something else, let me know.

Under my responsibility is 3G, HSPA and WiMAX (Radio planning and Optimisation)

Love to be member of 5inetop.

BEst regards,Edin

cloudsun
2008-09-22, 12:58 AM
dear Mr edinburg
can u give give the edoc for optimation and tuning for WCDMA(all vendor may be)

taki
2008-09-22, 07:47 AM
Hi all

It's very good idea let share docs and knowledge

http://rapidshare.com/files/147270452/UTRAN_Siemens_3G.rar.html

SCHERIFFHELMY
2008-10-27, 09:33 PM
Dear Friend

I need urgently the Nokia RAN COMMISSIONING/INSTALLATION/INTEGRATION DOCUMENTS

also I need the NOKIA ULTRASITE BTS DOCS

Please help me quickly with these docs

My email SHERIF_TEL@YAHOO.CO.UK

BEST REGARDS:D:(:):p

Hi All,

Any fellow working on UMTS/HSDPA Planning or optimization specially NSN and Nortel can contact me on my email

we will discuss technical issues and share information on UMTS, All the UMTS optimization guys are wellcome

Thanks

SCHERIFFHELMY
2008-11-03, 09:16 PM
Dear Friend

I need the Nokia RNC IP2800 INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING DOCUMENTS

Hi All,

Thanks

SCHERIFFHELMY
2008-11-03, 09:56 PM
Dear Taki

Thanks a lot , but I have everything about SIEMENS as I worked for SIEMENS before I just need the NOKIA RNC IP2800 INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING DOCS ALSO THE NODE B FROM NOKIA FLECI AND ULTRASITE COMMISSIONING AND INSTALLATION DOCUMENTS ALSO THE

NOKIA MICROWAVE STATIONS DOCS

BEST REGARDS

PLEASE HELP ME :L:L:L

Hi all

SCHERIFFHELMY
2008-11-15, 07:31 PM
Hi Taki

I really need urgently the HW/COMMISSIONING DOCS AND TRAINING MANUALS FOR THE NOKIA RNC/NODE B /BSS

BR:p:D:L:L

Hi all

taki
2008-11-16, 12:28 AM
Ok my friend I'll share doc asap

taki
2008-11-16, 05:23 AM
Hi Taki

I really need urgently the HW/COMMISSIONING DOCS AND TRAINING MANUALS FOR THE NOKIA RNC/NODE B /BSS

BR:p:D:L:L

HI SCHERIFFHELMY

Please find RNC commissioning doc

SCHERIFFHELMY
2008-11-16, 09:51 PM
Thanks a lot Taki

But I still need the HW /INTEGRATION for both of the RNC AND FLEXI BTS

I am sorry for my interruption but I really need all docs about the RNC AND NODE B

If you can send them step by step because I know you are busy

I would be so glad

BEST REGARDS:D:D:D

HI SCHERIFFHELMY

SCHERIFFHELMY
2008-11-19, 08:00 PM
Dear Friend

I sent to you more than 10 times asking for help

I really need all the commisioning / HW discription documents and integration documents regarding the NOKIA RNC NOKIA FLEXI BTS

I really need them urgently

I have no idea why nobody wants to help me

Thanks and best regards :L:L:L

Hi All,

Thanks

taki
2008-11-19, 08:57 PM
Dear Friend

I sent to you more than 10 times asking for help

I really need all the commisioning / HW discription documents and integration documents regarding the NOKIA RNC NOKIA FLEXI BTS

I really need them urgently

I have no idea why nobody wants to help me

Thanks and best regards :L:L:L

Hi SCHERIFFHELMY;

I really wanna hepl you but I have a very big doc volume and I have slow internet connexion. I'll try to send you other docs:p

SCHERIFFHELMY
2008-11-19, 09:17 PM
Thanks a lot Taki

I have good idea

you can share the docs upon www.4shared.com

it is a fast site and easy to use

Thanks a lot , my problem is that I need all docs regarding NOKIA RNC AND NOKIA NODE B

THANKS AMD BEST REGARDS:D:D

Hi SCHERIFFHELMY;

I really wanna hepl you but I have a very big doc volume and I have slow internet connexion. I'll try to send you other docs:p

Amar82
2009-01-13, 12:51 AM
thanks taki :)

qaqa
2009-01-22, 04:00 AM
Does this forum still alive?

dexterhaba
2009-02-04, 05:27 PM
VEry Nice Forum,,, Im also ex-nokia Engr. .. I encourage everyone working for NSN to use this thread to help each other .. Thanks again...

maasricht
2009-02-04, 07:20 PM
Dear all,

I am also working 3g / HSDPA.

Thanks for opened this topic.

punto
2009-02-04, 08:48 PM
Hello,
please , can you help me with RU10 generation related docs for recommended values for radio tuning parameters , dictionary of features, counters ...
Much appreciate good guy who submits it to the forum :)

mbouchamekh
2009-10-22, 07:14 PM
very good doc for NSN commissioning, thx a lot

zee86
2010-05-18, 10:44 AM
HI SCHERIFFHELMY

do you have Node-B if plz share

harrypotter
2011-05-21, 06:49 AM
Guys... If someone can share the HSPA+ NSN documentation.. were going to implement this soon and I need to read something about this.