PDA

View Full Version : Inbuilding

rodrigomarty
2010-02-17, 11:56 PM
i'm work in inbuiloding since 2 years.
i hope to give and receive some support in that area.

greetins!!:)

boo3000boo
2010-03-24, 12:59 PM
Inbuilding Optimization o what? Do you know how to calibrate a propagation model for inbuilding simulation in Asset?

radiorf
2010-08-13, 04:16 AM
Can you provide some reference designs for Inbuilding DAS systems?

bssmsm
2010-08-13, 04:27 AM
if the output power from a DAS is xx dBm in UMTS, what is your power of design? Do you know the concept of design-10dB under the cpich? Do you know the design concept considering P.A.R. (peack average ratio) ? ... I use -10dB for CPICH and -7dB for P.A.R. but I dont know if I'm right and nobody has been able to correct, even the vendor engineers

Do you speak Spanish?

bssmsm
2010-08-13, 04:29 AM
Can you provide some reference designs for Inbuilding DAS systems?

I have a lot of reference designs (I work 2 years in inbuilding too) but in Spanish...That is good for you?

radiorf
2010-08-13, 04:31 AM
Wont that depend on the number of antennas you have in the system and the coupling losses. Also dont you have to see your uplink margin. What are you designing for- how many antennas/sectors?

radiorf
2010-08-13, 04:32 AM
i only speak english. But if the terms are in english the docs may help

PaleNxtTel
2010-08-13, 04:41 AM
Dear Rodrigomarty,

I would like to let you know that a training course in" Planning for In-Building Solution" will be held in Egypt soon.

This course is designed for radio engineers and planners wanting a thorough understanding of the principles of indoor coverage solutions for GSM. The course covers topics from surveying the site to installation of the solution. At the end of the course, delegates will be able to: - Understand how and when to use indoor solutions - Understand the techniques for coverage solutions - Understand the tools that can be used to plan solutions - Understand the issues faced with implementing a solution

If you are intrested please let us know. you may contact us at info@myteletutor.com

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Yours,
MyTeleTutor Team

www.MyTeleTutor.com

i'm work in inbuiloding since 2 years.
i hope to give and receive some support in that area.

greetins!!:)

bssmsm
2010-08-13, 04:42 AM
Wont that depend on the number of antennas you have in the system and the coupling losses. Also dont you have to see your uplink margin. What are you designing for- how many antennas/sectors?

If you respose to me... (remember that I work 2 yeras in indoor design) and I know that the EIRP depend of the antennas and coupling loss and feeder loss etc....but first you need to adjust the desing power...in function of carrier instaled and technologie of the repater or DAS ...example: output power in GSM isnt the same that GPRS or EDGE....in UMTS I use -17dB less that the DAS output power but I dont know if Im right...

bssmsm
2010-08-13, 04:46 AM
Dear Rodrigomarty,

I would like to let you know that a training course in" Planning for In-Building Solution" will be held in Egypt soon.

This course is designed for radio engineers and planners wanting a thorough understanding of the principles of indoor coverage solutions for GSM. The course covers topics from surveying the site to installation of the solution. At the end of the course, delegates will be able to: - Understand how and when to use indoor solutions - Understand the techniques for coverage solutions - Understand the tools that can be used to plan solutions - Understand the issues faced with implementing a solution

If you are intrested please let us know. you may contact us at info@myteletutor.com

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Yours,
MyTeleTutor Team

www.MyTeleTutor.com (http://www.MyTeleTutor.com)

Dear PaleNxtTel, Do you have information about the cost of the couse?...do you know about scholarships?. Im really interested...please respose to me.

freakturd06
2010-08-13, 01:34 PM
I have a lot of reference designs (I work 2 years in inbuilding too) but in Spanish...That is good for you?

Hi,
can you share your documents on IBS design?

freakturd06
2010-08-13, 01:39 PM
INDOOR RADIO PLANNING
for GSM, DCS, UMTS and HSPA

The book explains how to…

*Design basic and advanced indoor distributed antenna systems, coverage and capacity
*Optimize the design to achieve the best service and high data rates on GSM, UMTS and HSPA
*Upgrade existing passive DAS from 2G to 3G/HSPA
*Optimize the co-existence with the existing macro coverage
*Design coverage for inside elevators
*Optimize the handover design
*Analyze Co-existence of mobile services and inter modulation analysis

Learn…

*The basic of traffic calculations, Erlang etc.
*To optimize the RAN to work with active elements
*To design multi operator systems
*The basics of radiating cable solutions and the basics of tunnel systems and designs (presented with various examples)
*Learn how to perform RF-survey measurements, and what tools to use

bssmsm
2010-08-13, 04:16 PM
Tis contain link to a reference desing. in my country exist three operators

operator1 = GSM 1900 + UMTS 1900
operator2&3 = UMTS 850 + GSM 1900

this example include it.

If you like it, I upload more...

Remember is writed in spanish

Hi,
can you share your documents on IBS design?

xpdxtd
2011-10-07, 08:08 AM
Hello, in the past I have done many in-building solutions. Anyone can share how the demand is at the moment for these solutions? Where is there a high demand for in-building experts?

adewijaya
2011-10-07, 10:01 PM
would anybody please in here re-upload again? all link is dead

agitator
2011-10-07, 10:25 PM
Links in text file are not valid / dead.

this example include it.

foufou007
2011-10-08, 12:28 AM
Anybody with good in building DAS experience wants and can work in the US?

yhussain110
2011-10-08, 11:35 AM

this example include it.

The link has been removed :(

k_RF
2011-10-08, 11:44 PM
PLease upload the book again...please

zeuscane
2011-10-08, 11:52 PM
Try here
Deposit Files (http://depositfiles.com/files/8bqlrug7r)

zeuscane

yhussain110
2011-10-09, 01:44 AM
Try here
Deposit Files (http://depositfiles.com/files/8bqlrug7r)

zeuscane

a very good document, do you have any doc related to LTE

Stantheman
2011-10-09, 08:09 AM
there is a 2nd Edition out that covers LTE, anyone seen it??

Indoor Radio Planning: A Practical Guide for GSM, DCS, UMTS, HSPA and LTE, 2nd Edition

andoniwireless
2012-09-04, 12:48 PM
Hey para me esta bien.. en espanish esta bueno.. Muchas gracias..