PDA

View Full Version : Radio Network Tuning and Optimization for UMTS

testtest
2010-02-16, 04:04 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahmadleb3
2010-02-25, 05:38 PM
thanks my friend

Jackvn
2010-03-27, 11:50 AM
HI I would like to sharing Radio Network Tuning and
Optimization for Universal
Mobile Telecommunications
System (UMTS) from E*******

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/194654/Radio-Network-Tuning-and-optimization-umts-rar.html

Thank for sharing bro

freakturd06
2010-03-27, 11:54 AM
Thanks a lot. Keep sharing and you expect reputation and thanks always from me.

knack
2010-03-28, 08:48 AM
thanks man. very useful for tems users. you have my click

Whoever
2010-03-31, 06:40 PM
Hi all,
Do you have any documentation about optimization step to decrease #drop calls in UMTS coverage-edge? i'm dying to see the increasement of dropped calls in UMTS coverage-edge. :mad:

please let me know if you think there are another thread talking about this topix.
Thanks!!

telecom01
2010-09-06, 12:25 PM
Do you have similar doc for GSM?